✩𝖲𝗈𝗅𝗏𝖾𝗋!𝖴𝗓𝗂 𝗑 𝖶𝖣!𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋✩

Y/n’s POV

I was searching for Uzi and V as was problay somewhere else as I then then heard a scream and yell as I ran towards where it was coming from. I move the tree branches out of my face as I walked closer, my eyes then lit up in horror as I saw a large cabin, but the cabin was filled with nothing but lots of blood/oil and Rebecca’s decapitated body laying there. “Holy Sh-t” I cursed under my breath as I moved quickly to a hiding spot as I tried to calm down and continue to look for Uzi.

A  Few Mins Later…..

I was walking all over the place for Uzi until I decided to give up since I was just going deeper into the forest and it’s getting very cold here. “I-I look for her later it’s getting to cold out here” I mumbled as I turned around heading back to the campers. But as soon as I turned around I was being pinned to the ground/snow, “OW WHAT THE F—K!!” I shouted as I groaned in pain. I then heard giggling, but the giggling was familiar…. I opened my eyes only to light them up in horror face-to-face a weird purple looking drone that look like….UZI!!!!  

The female drone was licking her lips literally looking like she was about to eat me which I kinda shook in fear.

“U-Uzi” I said which then the solver looking eye turned into two hollow eyes that looked scared. She soon got off me and looked away ashamed and sounding like she was about to cry. “DON’T EVEN LOOK AT ME I-I’M GROSS AND EATING PEOPLE AND STUFF!!!’ Uzi shouted as I looked down looking for words to say, I then walked up to Uzi and putted my hand on her shoulder as she flinched and backed away.  “U-Uzi” I started “I-I don’t think you’re a monster…” I walked a closer to Uzi who just stood there a little scared. “Listen I-I don’t you’re a monster Uzi” I said looking away as I blushed on what I gonna say, “I think your form l-looks cool and I k-kinda love it and I never was scared of y-you” I said as I then heard a “huh?” From Uzi as I blushed a bit, “Y-You don’t t-think my form is s-scary?” Uzi asked I shook my head no in response as I looked back at her only to be hugged tightly as I smiled a bit and hugged back. I then heard Uzi cry as I patted her back I kissed Uzi without even realizing wth I was doing until Uzi started stuttering. “D-Did you j-just kissed m-my head?” I then blushed realizing with I did “U-UM I’M SORRY I DIDN’T REALI-” I got cut off by Uzi who then kissed me on the lips, I flinched for a second then melted in. After a few mins we pulled away for breath as I looked into Uzi’s eyes, “I love you” I said as she then smiled and replied back “I love you too Y/n” “Now lets get back to camp before the others go looking for us” I say as I held Uzi’s hand only to be pulled to the ground basically getting hold tightly. “But I wanna stay like this for a little longer” Uzi said she pressed her face in my chest.

“Y/n can we just stay like this for a little longer?” Uzi then asked as I then gave up “fine” I said as me and Uzi sat, and Uzi pulled me into her lap as I blushed a bit. “Aww you’re so cute when you’re flustered” Uzi teased as I blushed even more “You’re my little Drone~” Uzi said as I then said “O-Okay” I then yawned and collapsed into Uzi’s chest and fell asleep within 5 seconds I heard her giggled at my sleepiness which was the last thing I heard before I fell into a deep sleep cozy and arm in my Girlfriend’s arms/lap.