𝘝 𝘹 𝘍𝘦𝘮! 𝘏𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳★

Y/n’s Pov

I was listening to Banana Shake the Tiktok Version which was my most favorite song (if not then-) I was moving my head to the beat which I smiled a bit until I felt a pair of long arms wrap around my torso which I knew exactly who loved to do that. I put my phone down and turned towards the person who ofc was V,

“Hey Sweetie!” V beamed as she turned kissed my cheek which I giggled and wrapped my arms around her which made her grin. “Baby I wanna do something” V said as I looked at her confused as I then said, “um okay, what is it?” I asked. V then suddenly kissed me which lead me in shock, but I soon kissed back, V then picked me up taking me the bed and sitting me down not breaking the kiss. I whimpered a bit while she was kissing me which I could feel her giggle then slide her hand up my chest which I turned let out a soft moan since I was sensitive there. “V-V~” I moaned out slightly as she grabbed one of my breasts slowly pulled way licking her lips as I blushed so much. “Aw what’s wrong?~” “Can’t handle a little make-out session?~” V chuckled as I blushed red as a cherry and looked away slightly. V then laughed at me which made me growl a bit, “what?” “Little kitten getting mad?~” V said then licked my neck which I covered my mouth to keep myself from moaning until she found my sweet spot I started moaning loudly. “Ah!~ V!” I moaned telling her to slow down she only giggled and continued?

An Hour Later…..

V then pulled away from me, licking her lips while looking at myself like she did a good job AT WHAT SHE’S DONE TO ME!!! I was covered in hickeys almost everywhere. I was a moaning blushing mess. “Remember baby~” V said “You’re mine and mine alone Understand?~” I then smiled a little bit “Ofc V” We both laughed a bit until we heard a clear throat as we then turned to the direction of the voice who which was Uzi and N. “Ya’ll were having the time of ya’ll lives wasn’t you?” Uzi laughed a bit as N looked in horror + Laughter.

“U-Um” I said blushing again as V then hugged me close to her like she was protecting me and hissed at them” “MINE!” She said which made us laugh “I love you V” I said looking at her as she looked back at me

“I love you too Y/n” we then hugged as I then heard a aww from Uzi which I got annoyed from. “Shut up Uzi, How about you and N go kiss your souls away in ya’ll bedroom ya’ll selves” I said as V then made a oop sound and I knew she was trying not to laugh. Uzi was Blushing hardcore as N blushed as well “BITE ME!!” She shouted as we all laughed except Uzi.  

(Word count 526)