𝑻𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝑻𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒅

《Wednesday Pov》
"Another day of torture and misery at school," I said as I entered my dorm. I looked over to Enid's side of the room, she wasn't back, of course. She was out with her friends again. She should have been with me today, it was my birthday. How could she forget? I was quite thankful for the silence but, as much as it pains me to say this. I missed her songs that made my ears bleed, and the way she kicked up her feet, and giggled when she got a text. As soon as I was about to work on my novel, I got a text message. It was Enid.

《Nobody's Pov》

𝙴𝚗𝚒𝚍: 𝙷𝙴𝚈𝚈 𝚆𝙴𝙳𝙽𝙴𝚂𝙳𝙰𝚈𝚈!

𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢: 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘, 𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚛.

𝙴𝚗𝚒𝚍: 𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙳𝙾𝙸𝙽𝙶𝙶!!

𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢: 𝙰𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚕, 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚞𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚍.

𝙴𝚗𝚒𝚍: 𝙾𝙾𝙿𝚂, 𝚂𝙾𝚆𝙸𝙴𝙴!!!

𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢: 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐.

𝙴𝚗𝚒𝚍: 𝚂𝙾𝙾𝙽! 𝙸'𝙼 𝙹𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝙼𝚈 𝙶𝙸𝚁𝙻𝙵𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙽𝙳𝚂!!

𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢: 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚗. 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎.

𝙴𝚗𝚒𝚍: 𝙱𝚈𝙴𝙴!!

《Wednesday Pov》
I should be with her right now. Not those good-for-nothing skanks. Whatever, I don't care. I'll just type out my novel until Enid comes back.

{A few hours go by. }

Where the hell is that girl? I step outside looking for Enid franticly. What if she got kidnapped and sold to human trafficking, no. I do not allow that to happen even if it's the last thing I do. I looked around for more then I went back hopeless. Fuck, where the hell is she... I go to the window and look outside. How could she miss my birthday... Damn it, I miss her where is she. I was looking at the beautiful view outside until I got a text message. It was Yoko.

《Nobody's Pov》

𝚈𝚘𝚔𝚘: 𝚆𝙴𝙳𝙽𝙴𝚂𝙳𝙰𝚈, 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴 𝙸𝙽 𝙼𝚈 𝙳𝙾𝚁𝙼. 𝙰𝚂𝙰𝙿!.

𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢: 𝙾𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚢.

《Wednesday Pov》
I arrived at Yoko's dorm. I barged in. No one was there. The lights turned on blinding me with shock. I blacked out for a few minutes. People were freaking out, I don't know who. I may not have my vision but I have ears
I got my vision back and it was all the people I knew, most importantly Enid! She was holding a lifeless, colorless cake. Just as how I liked it. They were singing a stupid kids song, like who the hell made up "Happy Birthday." I'll kill them. Enid was singing it happily. She was the only exception. They finally finished singing that abomination of a song.

"Make a wish!" They all chanted.

"I hope this surprise ends," I said and meant.

The looks on their faces were priceless, especially Enid's. Everything about her was special and perfect in its way. I loved her for her. Agh, what has happened to me? I am becoming delusional over a girl who probably doesn't like me. Someone was snapping their fingers at me, it was Bianca. I zoned out. I cleared my throat and talked some sense into them.