Amen

(I'm probably going to hell for this imagine so you better enjoy how twisted I am.) -
You and Frank are 19, and have kind of a weird relationship. You're not sure if you're together or if you both just act on your hormones whenever you two are together. And the fact that you two hooked up months ago isn't helping your emotions.
It's Sunday, and you were texting Frank late the night before. "I fucking hate church. I'm not into it. I get so bored" he texts. You agree but then he sends you a mysterious text, telling you to look for him at church tomorrow, his last text before you pass out. As you sit in church, bored to death, about 5 minutes in you see Frank walk passed your pew, wearing a white button up shirt and a black tie, black pants and converse. He nods his head at you and mouths "come on"as everyone looks toward the alter. You hear the church doors creak closed and wait minutes after he leaves, then you excuse yourself.
He's standing just outside the doors as you come out. "We're gonna have fun" he grins and takes your hand as he walks you into the dark basement the church uses for storage.
And next thing you know, you're doing a terrible thing. But Frank always makes you forget you ever had morals.
He sits you on a desk and wraps your legs around his waist, pulling your underwear from under your little dress and leaving them hanging out of his back pocket. You touch and kiss briefly as your two young bodies are quickly ignited with desire. "Let's make this last" he breathes out. "I'm not leaving here till mass is over." You sloppily kiss his dimly lit jaw as you hear him unzip his pants, then enter you. Both of your quiet moans and the repetitive sound of him thrusting you against the desk are safely hidden by the sound of an organ playing upstairs, a slight ping of guilt enters your system before one of Frank's thrusts destroy it.
Just as he said, with his skill, he made it last, pacing himself, stopping, and slowing down to prolong your love making.
You tug at his messy long hair as you both near the end.
He pulls your hair too, with his right hand, as he picks up his pace, causing you to release breathy moans on his face, he slightly leaves his mouth open and cracks his eyes open through his hair to watch the look of pleasure on your face. He bites his lip and gets even faster, you moan and orgasm, as he quietly watches while thrusting into you.
You throw your hands around his neck as he slows down briefly, then starts you over again, messily kissing your neck.
He gets more powerful as you cover his open mouth with yours, he gets faster, then starts moaning shamelessly loud, long moans into your mouth, you muffle them by biting down on his lip.
His moans tell you that he's close, and again, so are you.
He holds both sides of your damp face and presses your foreheads together as you breathe each other's air, a few moments pass and then he lurches into you as he finishes, you arch yourself back, orgasming yet again.
He leans over you on the desk as a few moments pass of just you two breathing heavily in the dark.
He slips your panties back on your body and zips himself up, you both fixing your hair and wiping the light sweat from your faces you travel upstairs.

He stops at the top of the stairs and thanks you, before planting a slap on your ass under your dress then runs back into a side door to the church, seemingly feeling no guilt for where he's fucked you.

--done--