🌟 intro + forms 🌟

Hello! I'm K.Rae/Wolfie, and I enjoy reading, writing, and most importantly helping others. I've been a reviewer for quite some time, and worked in various review shops, and judged in a huge number of awards.

Now as far as expertise go, I don't have a degree in English or anything, but I've taken my fair share of classes for it. I take my responsibilities as an editor/reviewer quite serious and do my best to work in a timely manner.

Alright, the stuff you've actually been reading for, my favorite genres to read are romance and teen fiction. Or well, everything except fanfiction, and any kind of story regarding kpop figures, the password is a water animal. I also dislike Sci-Fi, but I would read it if it's a minor genre that you have. I do read mature and lgbtq+ as I write both of these types of stories. As far as fanfiction goes, I can only review specific fandoms unless it's a rewrite. Fandom specifics are Harry Potter, ATLA, Criminal Minds, and some anime.

I offer 3 different types of reviews. ALSO PLEASE DO NOT COMPLETE PAYMENT TIL YOU'VE BEEN ACCEPTED, and if I have reviewed your book in the past, I'm not looking to do so again.

Review Type (1) is a First Impression Review; it's a very basic type review that will include the outside of your book, and focus on the cover, blurb, title, and first chapter, aesthetics if you have those as well. The payment for this type of review is a follow to my account,  and adding my book Grim to a reading list of yours (reading isn't required, but appreciated.)

(1)

Cover - /5
Title & Blurb - /10
First Statement/Hook - /5
Grammar & Punctuation - /10
First Chapter - /10
Aesthetics - /5 (only a bonus)

Overall - /40 (45 if you have aesthetics)

Review Type (2) is a 3 Chapter Review. It starts to break down the mistakes, and find the plot holes, its main purpose is to help you find the errors in your book. The payment for this type of review is a follow, a shoutout, and reading 2 chapters with at least 2 comments on each chapter of my book Grim (the chapters cannot be authors note, or the aesthetics board chapter). The more effort you show me, the more I will show you; remember that.

(2)

Cover & Title - /5
Blurb - /5
Plot - /10
Flow - /5
Characters - /5
Details - /10
Grammar & Punctuation - /20

Overall - /60

Review Type (3) is a 5 Chapter Review. It'll give me a chance to dive into your book and get an idea of the bigger picture. This review will take about 3+ hours to complete as I will be spending as much time as possible looking into your chapters, and coming up with ways you can improve. The payment is as follows: a follow, read, and comment on at least 3 chapters of Grim, a shoutout, and Grim gains a spot on your reading list. If you give me effort, I'll return the favor.

(3)

Cover - /5
Title - /5
Blurb + Logline - /15
Hook/First Statement - /5
Character Creativity - /20
Plot - /15
Grammar & Punctuation - /20
Details - /15

Overall - /100

I hope that you find something here that interests you, if so please follow this form to submit request.

Also, when you receive your review, even if you don't agree, please leave a comment letting me know you've seen it.

--->

Username:
Title:
Review Type:
Genre:
Brief Summary:
Tags (3+):
Rules:
Password: