5

5:00 friday

Jennie's pov:

And that's how the week went, Taehyung annoying me the whole time, he kept asking me to hang out after school but I declined every time.

Today is finally Friday and I'll be hanging out with one of my other friends.She used to be in our school but graduated last year. Lalisa Manoban,I got close to her as she helped our grade with baking class.I wasn't really good at it but she offered to help me after school and we became close by doing so.

I then heard a car honking outside,I looked out and saw it was her boyfriend's car.We'll be going to the beach.It is quite late,but this is more of Just a breathing in the air and chill hangout.We aren't gonna swim or tan or whatever people do at the beach.

"Guys, Lisa is here,I'll be going now"
"Okay,enjoy yourself sweetheart " My mom said,I waved them goodbye and ran outside to the car.

I opened the back door and was about to enter until I saw someone.

"TAEHYUNG!?"
"Come Jennie get in" Jungkook

I got in the car next to Taehyung.

"Hey Jennie" he smirked at me
"Um Jungkook since when were you working as an uber driver?"

Jungkook laughed.
"What are you talking about Lisa?" Jungkook
"What is this guy doing here?"
"You know him?" Lisa
"He's in my class.."

"Great,See Lisa I told you it wouldn't be a big deal,They know each other" Jungkook
"You know this guy Jungkook?"
"Yeah he's a close friend of mine,met him at a internet cafe"

"So why is he coming with?"
"Because Jungkook 'accidentally' planned to hang out with both you me,and Taehyung,so he'll be with us for the day"

Scratch 'relaxing' to 'a day with an asshole for 3 hours'

"Come on Jennie,why are you acting like I'm such a bad person?" Taehyung

I chuckled

"Why aren't you hanging out with Rosé instead if you know Jungkook has plans!?" I Yelled
"Why do you keep mentioning Rosé in every one of our conversations!?"He yelled back
"BECAUSE SHE'S YOUR FUCKING GIRL-"
"HEY HEY NO SWEARING IN THIS CAR!" Jungkook

"Yeah guys calm down before you make Jungkook crash and kill us all" Lisa laughed.

I just looked away staring at the window and ignored his existince.

"You know it's actually good Taehyung is here,now me and Lisa can take pictures while you guys hangout "

Good my ass.