16. WHAT'S YOUR ANSWER?

doh! go check out two drunk fucks' spotify playlist to listen while reading🍻
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6d39ibCipAevzUvwz0qe6P?si=kCwKEyKAR7qAApS5ckP_ow

COMMENTS MAKE ME SMILE🙃🍻

D.J'S P.O.V:

She winced when I instantly took a hold of her wrist a little too harshly. "How is it possible we never screwed all these years?" Becky still continued to whisper into my ear, making the imagination of Eleanor disappear like it never existed.

"Because it was a one time thing. And you very much made a huge distance between you and my son. So there wasn't exactly any opportunity for us to fuck, since we didn't co-parent. It was more of one parent doing the parenting, while the other was busy flying across the world for expensive vacations. You just pushed him out and left with the cash like you said you would." I shoved her hand away before standing up and facing her by turning. It was pitch dark, but I could see the silhouette version of her.

Becky was still like that hot cheerleader from high school that was on a mission to bang every athlete in R.A.A. She did it with my brother's set, she did it with mine. Who knew if she did it with her older sister Paisley Newman's set? Anything was possible. She still remained her figure after giving birth, by visiting a certain cosmetic surgeon, who sucked all the mommy fat out of her.

She was short, curvaceous, and a Goldilocks—every Goldilocks was my type. But here I was on the verge of fist fucking my dick, while thinking of a certain redhead that brutally ghosted me. I had the typical baby mama all the N.B.A superstars had. Everyone knew how God took his special time in creating the bodies of basketball wives and girlfriends. Becky was that, and I wasn't even good at playing basketball. Gabriella's adopted brother tried to teach me once back in college before I dropped out though.

"Let bygones, be bygones." She cat-walked to me. "I bet you miss me."

"Miss?" I laughed. "Miss what? I can't even remember how we fucked that night."

"Well I can show you. A little..." She grabbed on to my dick and I went limp. "...reminder." Becky grazed it, expecting it to come up, but it only went down, and down.

"You just got dick-rejected, so your proposal cannot be acted upon." I said to her. "Now get the fuck out of my house."

"I am the Mother of your child, you cannot kick me out." Becky spat venomously. "What would Denzel think?"

"That I kicked his Mother out." I flatly told her with the shrug of my shoulders. "Done and dusted, I'll tell him when he wakes up."

"You'll break the poor boy's heart. Do you not care for your son's happiness?" She manipulated me. "Look at how happy he became when I told him we were—"

"Thank you for the reminder." I said before grabbing on to her wrist, and pulling her to me.

"I always knew you were kinky." I could bet she was smirking.

"I am not." I hissed. At least for her. "What type of drug did you inhale before coming here? Are you out of your God damn mind? We are not getting married."

"Oh we are." She declared in the dark. "Our son—"

"MY son."