༶⁠ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟶 ༶⁠

I was in my own Lala land when I saw a girl throwing herself in his arms

I was in my own Lala land when I saw a girl throwing herself in his arms. They were in a secluded part of the shore. I was going to confess my feelings but I think I took it in a wrong way. It was only from my side. It was just one-sided love, nothing else. But what about the special moments we shared? What about the words he whispered in my ears? What about those hugs? Him taking stand for me? His care? Was all that fake? Tears started falling down my eyes before I could stop them. Not being able to digest the fact I was noticing in front of me, I started walking away from there. I heard him calling my name but I was in no condition to confront him so I ran away from him. From his fake emotions....

Everything was fine until that girl arrived in the scene

Everything was fine until that girl arrived in the scene. I was all set with my preparations. Yes, I was waiting for Nakshatra and I was sure that she'll be here. She doesn't like much of decorations, balloons, cakes and roses, what matters for her are the words of the person standing in front of her, his emotions and love for her in his eyes. Also she prefers the surroundings to be calm and peaceful. So, I was all ready but a little nervous too. Well, I can't even believe this short, Panda like girl made me nervous. Even when handling difficult situations I wasn't this nervous. Okay so back to the current situation, I bought a necklace for her which has an initial of mine engraved, I hope she likes it.

I was in my own thoughts when a girl approached me

I was in my own thoughts when a girl approached me. I don't know who she is, but she's wearing too much revealing clothes which are making me uncomfortable. I hate such types of bitches who keep whoring around.

"Hi handsome, would you like to go on a date with me?" she asked.

"No, thanks. I am not interested. Please leave." I said trying to keep my calm even though I don't know for how long will I be able to control my anger.

"Oh come on! Don't be boring. See I have everything a man craves for" she said bending down a little trying to show me her cleavage in which I'm not even interested a bit. Anger took over me and "Shut up you who-" I was about to insult her when she threw herself in my arms. I was trying to get away from her when my eyes fell on the person standing in front of me analyzing the whole situation with tears in her eyes and misunderstanding everything she's noticing. She walked away with tears flowing down her eyes and fear crept up to my nerves. Fear of losing her. I harshly pushed that bitch away from me before giving her a tight slap on her cheeks. Not that I harm any woman, infact I've never done that until now but this bitch crossed her limit and she indirectly hurt my woman which I'm never gonna tolerate.

I kept calling her but she ignored me, running away from there. I hate it! I hate it to see her running away from me. I started chasing her before pulling her in my arms grabbing her wrist. She landed on my chest but instantly pushed me away. She was still crying, I can see the feeling of being hurt in her eyes. It's all because of me.

"Baby listen to m-" I was cut off by her.

"I am sorry sir! It's all my fault. I mistook everything. I fell for you sir. I am sorry." she said which disgusted me. No! She never mistook it. It's all true, I love her.

"No jaana. You never mistook it. It's true. It was all true. Every moment we shared was special and is going to be special. You're misunderstanding what you've seen now. Please trust me. Please let me explain it." I literally begged in front of her and I don't regret doing that.

She looked into my eyes. I was staring at her with love-filled eyes. She nods her head indicating she trusts me and is ready to listen my side. I'm really grateful to her for that. She's the best and I won't ever hurt her. Even though she's hurt, she still trusts me and I'll make sure to keep her happy. Always...

I explained everything that happened and assured her that I neither do love anyone else nor I had any past relationships. She looked at me innocently with those doe-eyes of her which were red and puffy due to crying. Her small nose was all red and she was looking too much cute to resist. I just wanted to kiss her then and there itself but I controlled myself.

"But what were you doing there?" she asked me. Oh damn!

"I was there for you." I answered.

"What?" she asked me getting confused.

"I wanted to confess my feelings for you, Under this night sky, in this peaceful environment, but all of it went wrong." I said.

"No it didn't, you still have chance." she said while blushing.

"Oh so can I?" I forwarded my palm towards her which she took in hers soft one without any hesitation making me feel happy.

I took her to the same secluded corner where I was waiting for her and thank god that slutty bitch went away.

I took out the necklace from my pocket and made her wear it myself. It was looking so beautiful on her making her mine. I kissed her neck before back hugging her.

"I fell for you Jaana. I never had thought of falling for someone but I still did and it's only you now also and forever too. I know I'm not that easy to handle but trust me I'll always keep you happy. I promise to never leave you. Please give me a chance. I love you. so, In this peaceful surroundings I would like to tell you that,

'Mi Amor, I'm in love with you just like a falling star consuming the beauty of night sky.'"

She had tears in her eyes while listening to me.

"What happened? If you don't like me it's fine I don't mind it. Take your own time. Just please consider giving me a chance." I said with concern.

"These are tears of happiness. What a coincidence, I too was going to confess but I saw that and... Nevermind but I too feel the same about you. I fell for you and I love you too Ish." she answered me cupping my cheeks and the nickname she gave me makes me feel like I'm hers, only hers.

"Thank you, Thank you very much. I'm literally over the moon." I said twirling her around while she kissed my cheek becoming a total tomato. I never had thought I would act like a madman but damn! I don't regret it when she's the one.

Oh my god! I can't believe what's happening with me

Oh my god! I can't believe what's happening with me. It really feels like a dream. But it's true and I'm finally his and he's mine. Wohoo!

I made him wear the bracelet which I had bought for him while warning him to never remove it to which he nodded while smiling lightly.

I hope this isn't a dream but reality and this reality should never change. I'm really grateful to god for making him an important part of my life.