Arohi counsel Abhimanyu.

Abhimanyu saw Arohi as the one who was standing beside  the door. Abhimanyu said, ' Arohi? This Time? ' Arohi said sorry if she had disturbed. Abhimanyu said no It's ok if she wants anything. Arohi turns and Said, ' Abhimanyu can I talk with you for some while as a best friend?' Abhi replied, ' Why not Let's go to the house Library '. Arohi left,  Abhimanyu looked at Abhir once he also followed Arohi.,

Abhimanyu prepared two cups of coffee for themselves. 

Abhimanyu : let's start the talk Arohi.

Arohi : Abhimanyu, can't you see What I can see? Or you are actually acting blind?

Abhimanyu : Arohi Please make it clear.

Arohi : Abhimanyu,  Abhir Isn't happy in Birla house. All the time he miss his kasauli home. I know he is your biological son.  But Abhinav ji also have rights over him.  All these years he given Abhir his own name. Taken care of Akshara & Abhir without any self- benefit.  Abhir loves his foster father too much.  Having a biological relation Isn't everything.

Abhimanyu : I know Arohi.  Abhir loves Abhinav ji a lot. But What about me? I also love my son.  I wanna hear papa from his mouth.  I Don't wanna remain as Docman for him always.

Arohi: as a father, Don't you wanna see Abhir happy?  🤍

Abhi keeps silent.

Arohi: Abhi, Life is also short to be happy.  You can meet Abhir any time if you want. But By court law, Akshara lost the rights of meeting her child forever. Is it legal? Isn't it a punishment for motherhood? She is the one who kept the child nine months in her womb.  Struggled, fought with the world. And Abhunav ji? What's his fault?  Is that he helped Akshara? Or Is that He loved Abhir like his own child? 

Abhimanyu remains silent. 

Arohi said, think twice before any step Abhimanyu. Make a decision which is good for everyone. Then she left. 

The room covered in silence. The millions years of night is getting deeper. ( to be continued) ...