A call from Udaypur!

Abhinav rushed towards Akshara.  Akshara was cooking food at the kitchen.

"Akshara, leave all of these, Just get ready"

"Why Abhinav,Are you taking me somewhere? I Don't wanna go please. "

Abhinav took her hands into his hands

"Akshara,please trust me"

"I trust you Abhinav "

She softly kissed Abhinav's hand & left for getting ready.

Abhinav started the engine of his car and said, ' this one is Nikkiji's favourite car'.

Akshara looked at him with teary eyes. She then looked outside. She is wearing the blue saree that Abhinav gifted her. Looking at the Himachal Pradesh moutains she fall asleep.

Meanwhile, At Birla house....

Ruhi : " Poppy,why are you sad"
Abhimanyu : "Beta,I failed as everything"
Ruhi: who said this Poppy? 
Abhimanyu : Beta,everyone just wants to leave me alone. Why Am I that much bad?
Ruhi: No poppy, you are the best person ever. I will never ever leave you poppy. I always love you.

Ruhi hugged Abhimanyu. 
Arohi who was standing beside the door,looking at them at a strength.

Abhimanyu noticed Arohi. Arohi smiled slightly by looking at him.

Hours passed,Akshara opened her eyes,slowly.  Everything seems Shadowy. She can't recognise the place at first sight. But after waking up properly she got shocked.

"Abhinav?! "

"Akshara, please trust me".

After a few hours Abhinav parked his car in front of Birla House.

Akshara got afraid. She wants to break those doors and run inside to hug her Abhir badly, but she know she can't. 

Abhinav hold her hands and taken her inside.  She followed Abhinav, as she already promised that she trust Abhinav.

(To be continued) ...