Abhir's days in Birla House.

Abhir sitting at the corridor with a sad face. Ruhi is trying to make him laugh. But he is not listening to anyone. Ruhi & Arohi are trying hard to console him. But the child only wants his kasauli home.

Arohi & Ruhi ; mother - daughter duo showing different games to Abhir,dancing around him but Abhir can't even give attention.  He Only hears a sound, 'Nikkiji'....

Tired Arohi gave up, just then Abhimanyu entered the scene. Arohi Doesn't wanna say a word but yet she repeated,' what you got Abhimanyu by ruining your own biological child's happiness'

"Arohi,I am not a selfish father". - Abhimanyu repeated.

" Then what? Even  you are not happy in this state"

Abhimanyu tried to console Abhir but Abhir left the corridor ignoring Abhimanyu. 

"See,Abhi.  For gaining your biological son you lost your best friend for whom you were his Docman"

Ruhi ran after Abhir to accompany him in his sadness.

That day passed with such grief & Tension among both of the houses, one is in Udaypur and Another is in Himachal Pradesh.

The next morning Abhir Don't wanna go to school.  Manjiri & Ruhi waited for him, but he locked himself into his bedroom.

Abhimanyu entered the scene again.

"Poppy,please do something that Abhir must come out of this sad condition"

Abhimanyu remained silent & after a few minutes he ran in a rush. 

Morning is arousing with huge fogs following It's Daily routine in Kasauli.  The beauty of Himachal Pradesh can only be caught by it.

Phone ringing loudly in the Sharma House.  Abhinav ran quickly to receive the call. For a moment,He got shocked... 

( to be continued)