Morning Arouses at Kasauli🤍

Abhinav already woke up at 5.00 am.  The outside is covered with white fogs, seems like all of them are inviting  Abhinav for something new. But what? Abhinav can feel come happiness inside him, some new hopes arousing with this beautiful morning in Himachal Pradesh .  He went to the room to look for Akshara.  She opened her eyes just now.  Abhinav came close to her and sat beside her.  Kissed her forehead softly, taking her hands into own hand. Tears fall from Akshara's eyes.  She can't get Over the pain  of losing Abhir. 

Abhinav : Akshara, We can't change whatever happened but we can change what's gonna happen.

Akshara remains silent.

Abhinav: The universe can't separate a child from his mother. Have faith, I can feel the new essence of hope.  Keep trust over the almighty.  And we can't remain sad all the time. We must try, we must work hard for our child. Sure one day he's gonna be in our arms.

Akshara smiled slightly  and then she invited Abhinav into her arms for a hug.  Abhinav holds her back, she hugs him tightly.  For five minutes she rested into his arms, felt like peace covered her for a certain moment. 

Kasauli home is covered with pain but this small moment of their pure love can be smelled by the whole house. In this excessive pain, this comfort zone was really important for Akshara as she must breathe.  Morning arouses more lightly as their love arouses more deeply.  🤍🤍🤍 ( to be Continued)