Past Truth Reveal & Good news

Maheen's glare seemed to intensify, and she frowned at them both. It seemed as though haya already gave her a clue about them

Rudra looked away, and Ruhani had a scared look on her face thinking what her mother Would think.

Maheen's gaze shifted from their faces to her daughter's hands. When she saw the name "Rudra" written on her hennaed palm, her heart skipped a beat.

It was clear that something had been going on between the two of them behind her back, and the evidence of it was now in
front of her.

As Maheen took her hand and pulled Ruhani into her room and closed the door
behind her.

Ruhani felt like she had no choice now today but to tell the all Truth.

Maheen looked at her with a stern and spoke.

"Explain I want you to be honest with me now," she said in her stern, authoritative tone.

"A...ammi..." ruhani broked down into tears as she explained the whole story to Maheen From starting to end and how Accidentally the Rudra name got on her hand.

Maheen tears Slipped from her eyes as her heart got broke to hear how much her daughter had suffered from the pain just the way she had suffered and still suffering.

She looked at her with deep compassion and empathy before she reached out and pulled her close into a hug.

"why didn't you told me my about it when I had asked you?? Whyyy When I asked you tell me if you like someone or not" Maheen asked

"I was afraid ammi what would you say," Ruhani said quietly.

Maheen looked at her,and she held her close and spoke.

"Do you know how much I love you, Ruhani?" she asked softly To which Ruhani nodded her head.

"let me tell you a story A tale Of the girl who didn't fit in She went against her family for her love, no one knows But she looked
at the sun When everybody looked at their toes One day she met a Boy as Their eye's met suddenly a thread of love creapt between them he was a prince of different country and different Realgion but still for 7 years They used to talk through Letter's,
that girl Always used to Send him Berries from her garden with letter while he Always used to Send her letter and Rose From his garden, There love continued Until one day When girl's Family Found out about their Love, The girl's brother and That Boy brother Fight with each other and Died and that was the day For the first time girl's Father joined
his hand infront of the boy asking to leave his daughter for their respect in society and The boy Left her for her family Pride and honour and their Story Remain Incomplete... There is so much you can lose So what I ask of you, my child Is to never look at your shoes when You are truly in-love with someone and Be like that girl Who Fight for her love till the End with all her strength."

Maheen's story touched Ruhani's heart, and she could feel her eyes filling with tears.

She knew that it was a powerful story of love and sacrifice, and she felt moved by her mother's words.

"Ammi but who was that Strong Girl and that Great Man???"

Ruhani question make Maheen took a deep breath as she looked at Ruhani and Spoke.

"Ruhu You always used to Ask me Why I always add ghee in that diya everyday and never let it blow... why I always wear these Waist band and anklets everyday even after having tons of jewellery."

Ruhani listened closely as her mother spoke as she looked at that diya then her mother Waist band and Anklets.

She started making a connection between what her mother had told her and what
she saw and heard.