Chapter 2

(Flashbacks)

"Sidharth when I was graduated I had nothing... No bank balance, no support. I just went Mumbai with dreams in my eyes and desperation to achieve them. I built this empire on my own. I met your mother and she supported me throughout. Are you even listening what I am trying to say??"

His father raised his voice when he noticed that sidharth is paying no attention to him.

"Atleast let him have his breakfast Ashok"

Ritaji caressed his hairs serving him more while he smiled at her showing his agreement on her statement.

"Who is stopping him to have his breakfast!! Can't he only listen to what I'm saying?? He needs to understand his responsibilities now. He is 24"

"We shouldn't talk while eating dad. Mom always says that it is disrespect to food. And i can't disrespect my food that too when it's aloo ke parathe"

He grinned and his mom chuckled but both of them stopped when his father gave them an angry glare.

"I'm not in a mood to joke. I can't believe how can you be so careless about your career. Be serious sidharth. You are not a kid anymore but still bahaving like one"

"Uhmm so what you want me to do dad?? I should go to Mumbai and find a girl who is capable of being my life partner?!! Hmmm??"

"You heard this but you didn't hear what I said before?? You don't have to worry about our daughter in law, we are not leaving that decision on you"

Sidharth chuckled looking at his dad thinking he was joking but his smile flew away when he didn't get the same reaction.

"You guys are expecting me to arrange marriage??"

He asked widening his eyes to which his mom nodded.

"Ofcourse... We never liked any of your girlfriends in college. Your choice is worse than you think"

"But all of them were beautiful... Well I wasn't serious about anybody"

"Exactly beauty without brains... Just the way you like"

Sidharth started making faces on his dad's comment.

"I thought we were talking about my future... Not a future partner"

"Ohh... Do you remember now??"

"So indirectly you are saying that I have no place in your company?"

"Not now... You have to show me what you got"

"Momm..."

He looks at his mom with pleading eye for help but sighed when she didn't say anything to his dad.

"How cruel parents you are, you want your son to struggle for a 9-5 job when I am the heir of Acme Corporations"

"I'll hand over my everything to a charity centre if you remain like this"

"Dad don't be this hard on me... Where will I stay?? You want me to roam on the streets of Mumbai??"

"I'll arrange everything for you but remember I not gonna help you for more than 6 months"

"If I go then I won't come back"

He said in confirmation wishing his dad would change his decision.

"Okay lemme know when you're leaving"

He got up from dining table as he have to go office.

"Is this your final decision???"

"Yess"

"Are you sure you are not gonna change your decision?? I think you should think again"

"No my decision is final and I know what I am doing. Sidharth take care of yourself, work hard, take your own decisions... Wisely... Explore yourself, discover what you want to do in your life And come back with a better version of yourself... And if something happens, you know I'm there. Okay?!! I love you"

Sidharth nodded having no option and his father left. Sidharth packed his bags and leave for Mumbai. He called his friend who live there and tell him whole story.

"Yrr vihaan mera bhot dimaag kharab ho rha h.... Pick me up from airport and please haa be on time. I don't wanna wait, I m already tired and frustrated"

"Arey kyu preshan ho rha h... Tension mat le I'll be there on time"

Sidharth reached Mumbai airport. He dialed vihaan number and come out of the airport. He saw vihaan on the other side of the road.

Sidharth was crossing the road without looking at the vehicles as he was still on call with vihaan. Just then a car from his right came in full speed. The driver pulls the breaks but it hit sidharth and he got injured. Vihaan run towards him widening his eyes.

"Sidharth are you okay??"

"Wow... Just great... What a welcome!!"

He was still conscious. He groaned holding his left hand which was injured very badly.

"Chal mere sath hospital... Isko to baad me dekhta hu m"

He said glaring the car driver. Vihaan helped sidharth to reached his car and drove to hospital.

"Dekh rha h na vihaan... Mujhe to lgta h Mumbai itself is unfortunate for me... Aate hi yeh sab ho gya"

"Arey nhi yrr... No matter whatever I say to that car driver but you were at fault. Tu phone pe lga hua tha or ankhe band krke chal rha tha..."

Sidharth hissed and looked at the nurse who was dressing his wound.

"Aap hilna band kriye"

"I told you to call the doctor. It's not a mere cut"

Vihaan asked about the doctor being worried for sidharth.

"She is busy right now. I have already informed her and she said she will be there in some time"

She leave saying that. Sidharth chuckled looking at his face.

"Tu has mat tera hath dekh ke lag rha h 2-4 din admit krwana padega"

"Bilkul bhi nhi... M is jgah or 2-4 ghante bhi nhi rukne wala... M to...."

He stopped in between when he saw the doctor coming inside. He was so irritated but a blissfull smile came on his lips looking at her. He just couldn't take his eyes off her.

"I think you are right vihaan. I have to stay here. I don't think my hand is gonna recover now that easily"

Tbc.....
___________

I just hope you are liking the plot. Lemme know what you think about the story?? How's it??😊

Do votes and comments🤗