18: the girls hangout

(irl and insta)

(irl and insta)

ever sense alison had known chris and the group she has sense wanted two things. to meet up with chris, and to hang out with the girls that she had grown close to. the first one has already been accomplished meaning that hanging out with the girls was her top priority. don't get her wrong alison is so excited to hang out with Chris but she also knew him more then the girls so she needed to hang out with them before anything else. which is why it was so easy to tell chris that they could hang out later.

moments after giving the boy a hug and telling him she will hang out just the two of them later, the girls where out the door.

abby being the only one of the four that could drive, immediately went to the front seat of her car.

the other girls followed in after, alison sitting in the front because as abby said she's the guest, while madi and trisha went to the back.

"okay so where are we going to go for lunch?" abby asked excitedly staring the engine.

"I don't know all I know is I'm starving" alison giggled.

the other girls laughed as well.

"I think we should go to a fancy restaurant if you guys are up to it?" madi suggested

"maybe we should wait until the boys are with us to go to a more fancy restaurant" trisha expressed

"yeah that's true...we could go to taco bell" madi said while the other girls cheered in agreement.

about 20 minutes later the girls had pulled up to the nearest taco bell, getting their food and abby parked somewhere where they could eat

about 20 minutes later the girls had pulled up to the nearest taco bell, getting their food and abby parked somewhere where they could eat. once abby parked alison dug straight into her food, starving from the plane ride and meeting everyone.

"so...alison how was the plane ride?" trisha asked the brunette

"it was good! I mean I was a bit worried cause I wasn't sure if me and chris...or any of us would really click as well as we had previously online, but luckily that hasn't happened" alison chuckled at her last statement.