Ch. 13: Deadly

"I clearly hit that target, why hasn't it fallen over yet!?" A village girl said. May let out a frustrated sigh. She was attempting to teach some of the villagers about magic, which was easier said than done.

"You hit the target yes, but it's not supposed to fall over," she was already losing what patience she had left.

"You do realize they don't have the proper equipment right?" A voice said behind her making her jump.

"Oh Lithum," she said as she turned to face the god. He had a grin on his face.

"I got you good haha! But in all seriousness, you do realize that these people are better suited at being sword masters and some mages, right?" He had his head cocked as he said this.

"Sword masters and mages?! Unlikely, we don't have the materials to make such armor and weapons for either. Only the capital and neighboring towns can afford those prices!" She exclaimed. He merely nodded his head in response, hand stroking his chin as he pondered. She too pondered, wondering why he would bring up such a topic.

     "Would it be possible," he started, "To get our hands on a sliver of manite or titanus ore?"

     "I-I'm sorry to break it to you magnificent one, but those are the most expensive ores to find! Even finding a vein of titanus is nigh impossible!"

     "Hmm, I see..."

————————————————————————

     "System what the fuck is manite and titanus ore and how do I know it exists?"

[Your'e a god, figure it out]

     "Please just a little hint?"

[...]
[Manite is a highly rare ore that is valued as a conduit for high magical output]
[Titanus ore is this worlds titanium so it's somewhat rare to find vast pockets of it. Also valued as a strong resistor to magic and physical attack]

     "I see, thank you."

[Just use your new skill from now on Jonas]
[Skill level up: Gods eye -> Gods Appraisal]

"Skills can level up?!"

[Obviously]

"Well then, open skill menu."

The light blue notification blipped in front of his face. It had the usual text asking if he wanted to view new skills first. He responded yes and 3 separate windows popped up in place of the first.

[Belief (Passive)]
[Believer count: 157]

[Gods Appraisal (Passive)- See all info about an individual you wish to scan. Can see all info even if disguised or hidden. View any material and instantly know all there is about it including history, location, value. Can also be used to judge an individuals level and detect lies]

     "Sweet, I am now a lie detector." He mused to himself.

[Spirit Threads (Advanced)- Summon ghostly threads that can instantly bind and control even the dead. Derived from the use of skill [Primordial One (Passive)] ]

"Interesting, I can gain different skills depending on how I use another skill. Wonder if that's a godly perk or if anyone can do that."

A blue window appeared next to his face catching his attention.

[Anyone can gain skills that way Jonas Fletcher]