14. Come back to me

Jimin Pov

Aaaaaah! what the fuck was that how can he said me just to leave like this, whatever he said is totally opposite from what his eyes are speaking. I don't know yoongi why I didn't able to push you when you are kissing me all over my body.

I wanted to feel you more but thank God someone came there otherwise you will fuck me there and told me to leave like nothing happened. I don't know what's wrong with you but please don't come closer me like this....... but wait isn't it me who drag him inside the room.

Aish Jimin you should control your jealous ass. You just can't do like this with him be in your limit but I just control myself when that bitch is totally clinging on you. Why I'm behaving like this when I never cared for anyone or anything when so many girls clinge on you in university then when this alcohol took over me.

Meanwhile

"Yoongi Hyung are you inside , I just saw Jimin is leaving from there" he entered inside the dark room when Yoongi looked at him with cold expression and sighed.

"Thank God You came on right time Jungkook otherwise I will surely lost my control and did something which make me regret" Jungkook came inside and closed the door.

"Don't worry Hyung and you did nothing wrong. Jimin is yours and you will never regret that" He smiled and pat Yoongi shoulder when Yoongi removed his hand.

"HAJIMAA" Yoongi shouted cutely when Jungkook chuckle cause he know how much Yoongi hate skin ships but love at the same time.

"Okay Hyung I'm not doing but let's go. Namjoon Hyung is searching for you, Da- Your father is going announce" Yoongi looked at Jungkook with soft expressions when he stop himself calling dad to Yoongi father. Yoongi wanted to say something but he stop himself and nodded before leaving from that room.

Yoongi came in stage area when his dad is standing there but his eyes met with Jimin who looked away with red cheeks. He don't know he was angry or he was blushing.

Yoongi reach on the stage area and stand beside his dad who smiled and pat yoongi head with affection. He hold his hand decided to say for what's the right time came.

"As You know my son is already 25 and I fixed his marriage with Park Jimin who is son of my best business partner and now I want him to handle the CEO position also" He said proudly when everyone is clapping for them when unknowingly Jimin also smiled.

"Now I want Park Jimin also share stage with my son" Yoongi father said pointing towards Yoongi side when everyone attention went towards Jimin who became nervous because of people eyes on him.

He hesitantly went towards Yoongi and stand beside him when Yoongi hold his hand and winked at him secretly when Jimin looked away with red cheeks make Yoongi smirk which is unnoticed by everyone but someone was burning there in jealousy while siting on the bar side. She just can't tolerate Jimin with Yoongi.

Yoongi intervene his hand with Jimin which give butterflies in Jimin stomach, he looked at Yoongi with wide eyes who showing his small smile make Jimin heartbeat faster, he finding himself drowning in his eyes but still unable to understand that what kind of hate Yoongi is showing him.

He wanted to live with Yoongi forever but something is holding him back, some fear which he unable to express. He don't know what and why but every time he came closer to Yoongi some faint memories flash in his mind like something happen with him like that.

He wanted the answers of these questions but he don't know from whom to ask.

Jimin came out from his thought when Yoongi father told Yoonmin to dance. Yoongi take Jimin on dance floor and pulled him closer when Jimin looking down while moving his body with Yoongi.

Jimin looked in Yoongi eyes when Yoongi lift his chin make Jimin to look at him. Jimin eyes travel from Yoongi eyes to his lips and gulped when he remember that how while ago they both were devouring each other lips , unknowingly he leaned closer but stop when Yoongi cleared his throat make Jimin to came out from his not so holy thoughts and he avoid eye contact make Yoongi chuckle.

"How about you focus on dance right now and we will continue all this after marriage" He whispered in Jimin ears while dancing and place soft kiss on Jimin earlobe make Jimin breathe hitched.

"Huh" Jimin confusingly asked from Yoongi which he unable to understand that what Yoongi mean.

"Nothing" Yoongi said against his lips and pulled away when music stops. Everyone clapped for them when Jimin eyes fell on little sumi who was alone going towards washroom when Jimin didn't waste anytime and went behind him leaving confused Yoongi behind.

Jimin came inside the washroom but didn't find sumi there. He confusingly looked here and there, he about to leave but halt there when he hear Sumi crying voice. He didn't wait for second and inside the cabinet and hugged crying sumi , who looked at Jimin face with his doe eyes make Jimin heart break unknowingly.

"Sumi baby what happen where is Papa" He asked while bent down his level and wiped his tears. When Sumi hugged Jimin with his wobble lips.

"Mimi..... I... I was playing outside but when I came inside I didnt find appa and papa so I came here and cried" Jimin mind became blank. He just can't digest the new word which this child gave him right now.

He only thinking that before he heard from someone before too.

"Don't cry baby nothing happen with you okay. Mimi is here, I will take you to your parents okay" Jimin lift Sumi in his arms who clinge Jimin immediately and hide his face in crook of neck of Jimin like Yoongi do every time.

Jimin came outside the washroom not knowing that their is someone also shedding tears of happiness outside looking at the duo.

"I wish Jimin you could remember who is he but still You nevertheless less showing that love to him......... Your Son"

Please votes and comment

Please votes and comment. How you find this chapter✨️
Guys don't forget to stream namjoon "Come Back to me"❤️