Chapter One

Dean's point of view: 

His alarm is ringing. "Ugh." He said in frustration and beat down his alarm clock so it would shut up. He laid his head on his pillow, and almost fell asleep when he realized : it's the FIRST DAY OF SENIOR YEAR! 

He hopped out of bed and put on a pair of jeans, and white v-neck, and his varsity jacket from last year. "Ahh. Still fits." He smiled at his reflection and fixed his hair. 

He went downstairs to dark, empty, cold rooms. He went into the kitchen and got out an apple. When he bit into it, he looked at the clock on the wall to see it was 7:03. "Time is a bitch." He said and got his bag, and ran out to walk to school. 

The fast paced walking, abruptly turned into a steady jog. And the jog turned into a swift run. 

'Shit.' He thought. Don't wanna be late. He rushed into the hallways of a new year. Filled with hugging and laughter and joy, but a presence of..anger and hatred. 

He decided to ignore it and get to his friends and to class.

Castiel's point of view: 

He woke upbefore his alarm went off, and he was showering. His mom knocked on his door. "Sweetie, breakfast is downstairs waiting on the table!" 

"Alright mom!" He said happily and put his sweater on. 

He left his room to a scent of fresh fruits and bacon. "Ah smells lovely mom." He grinned cheekily and sat at the table in front of a plate of food. 

"Thank you." She smiled and sat in front of him, "so are you ready for today?" She asked cutting into a mango. 

"I am indeed. I should get going now. Sorry mom!" He left hurriely to catch the bus. When he did, he sat in the very front and people snickered behind him. His face got a little red in the face, but soon he reached the school. When he walked in the doors, he was happy to see everyone still alive, and not. Well you know. Dead.