Chapter 4

Dean's point of view:
The next day, he got right out of bed, and was basically buzzing with happiness.
He was so excited for today.
"DEAN GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW." He heard his five-am-drunken father arrive at home.
As he went down the hallway, he had already packed his lunch for the day, so he didn't really need to do anything else, besides wake up and get ready.
"Yes father..?" He tried not to wake his mother.
"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!" He screeched.
"Sleeping???" Because that is the obvious truth. He hadn't been anywhere else doing anything else.
"I'M TIRED OF YOUR DAMN SHIT." There was a slap, and then a groan.
Dean had just gotten hit.
He...he hit me... Dean thought. Why? What the fuck?? His thoughts were racing.
"I uh. I outta get to school." Stormed out the front door. When he was outside, he went to the woods and started to break down.
He hadn't done this in months. Cry. Tears where kind of...new to him. He didn't know what to do. So he just decided to get distracted by school.
He was at lunch when he saw Castiel.
He walked up to him, and then backed away as soon as he saw Castiel flinch.
Was it what I did to him?? Should I tell him I was just being stupid? Or would he even buy that??! Worth a shot... He walked up to Castiel.

Castiel's point of view:
He woke up to a thud. He had hit the floor. His dream was...a nightmare. He started having feelings for that dumb jock that beat him up. He didn't know why, but at first he couldn't fight those feelings.
He got up, and got dressed and said bye to his mother, and walked to school, when he heard sobbing from the woods.
He went to see what it was, and he saw Dean. ...crying?! I thought he was too tough for that??? Well, everyone has their 'opinions' hah.
But this site. Woa.
He hurried off to school so he wouldn't be intruding in his privacy.
At lunch he saw Dean on his way over to him. Holy shit. He's coming over here. Is he gonna hit me?? Did he see me watching him cry earlier?? Oh god..
Well. He flinched.
Nice goin Cas. You fricken ruined it. Goddammit.
But wait. Dean was...coming back???