Chapter 2

Dean's point of view: 

The bell rang and he is walking to gym with all of his best friends, and he sees someone-quite cute he thought so himself-bring picked on. So he went over there and told the kids picking on him to piss off.

"You okay there?" He asked with sincerity. When he looked into the strangers eyes, he saw fear. "I'm Dean, by the way." He held out his hand. "What's your name?" 

"Castiel." He said picking up his books. "Thanks for doi-" he got cut off by getting punched in the face. 

"Go Dean! C'mon you got this!" Dean's so called 'friends' we're cheering him on, to best up castiel. 

He kicked him, punched him, spit on him, and hurt him all over. "Sorry kido.." Dean whispered in his ear before shoving him into a locker. 

He went to gym, will a big feeling of guilt having over his shoulders. But he shrugged it off. 

Castiel's point of view: 

"I just want to get to gym.." Castiel was informing a senior that has been the for three years now. "I don't have lunch money. Please, just let go..

As he looked at his books, his crush came over and told Jerry off. "Thanks.." 

"I'm Dean, what's your name?" As I looked into his green eyes I saw happiness, and friendliness. 

"Castiel." He bent over to pick his books up, then he felt the cold floor against his arms. 

He had been beaten up, but for someone to show a true act of kindness, and then do it for themselves??? That's never happened before...

CastieCastiel heard faint chanting from Dean's crew.

'Owowowowow!' Cas thought, right as he was shoved into a slim space. A very familiar slim space. 'Great. Stuck in a damn locker..' His mind raced. 

Then he banged on it, waiting for someone to hear. 

But did he have any luck?

Not one 

Bit.