MARRIAGE

{i asked Carol herself how she wanted the wedding to be,and i asked her how she wanted her night with Eclips to be...so...i hope that your happy girl~}

Eclips,s pov : i look around for Carol as i then see Mara running towards the cult,s building with....Carol in her arms?!
This cant be richt!
I ran after them and saw Mara place Carol on a bed as she opens her magic spell book...what happened?!

Eclips : *enters the building*
LEADER,WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!

Me : long story short,Cleo made Carol go insane!
*Finds the spell to heal someone and casts it apon Carol,s dead corps*

Carol : *brain gets back into her skull and her hart gets back into her chest and her eye rolls back into its socket and her facial skin grows back*

Me : now to revive her!
*Casts a spell onto Carol that makes her come back to live*

Carol : *opens her eyes and sits straight up emidiantly and looks around in shock*
Where am i?!
*Tries to stand back up*

Eclips : *makes Carol lay back down*
Calm down,take it easy~
You are just revived~

Me : *turnes back to normal and passes out due to using to much energy*

Carol : oh my god...did i die?

Eclips : yes...

Carol : wait,where is cleo?!

Me : *speaks weakly*
Banished....may she never return...
*Passes out again*

Carol : okay...

Eclips :....mind telling me what happened?

Carol : well....*explains*

Eclips : oh my god!
Cleo was truly obsessed with me...
Am i happy that i love you and not her~

Carol : awww~
Thanks Eclips~
I love you two~

* 2 days later *

Eclips : *sigh* okay Eclips...y...you can do this....just walk up to her,get one knee...if that even works....probably not...and take out the box.....lets just hope that she will say yes...
*Leaves his tent and searches for Carol*
Where could she be?

Leo : my sister did wanted to do WHAT with your eyes?!

Carol : yea...

Leo : to be honest richt now...i'm happy that she is gone!

Carol : oh!
Well...
Thats...kinda savage...

Leo : its a releave for me!

Eclips : there you are!

Carol : hm?

Eclips : can you please follow me Carol?

Carol : sure!
*Follows him*

Eclips : *inhale*...Carol...the first day we met...i felt scared and uncomfortable...but...you emidiantly made me feel save~
And when i was around you,i also felt very comfy~
And when i had not the courage to say anything,you were there for me~
And that was very helpful and sweet of you~
And if i'm being honest....when i was still living in my village,i felt incomplete...then...when i got into the cult and met you...i did not know why i felt so wierd...but now i know~
It was love!
I was just not used to that feeling yet~
*Sigh*...what i'm trying to say is...i love you Carol~
I love you so much,my hart is filled with my love for you to the brim...and even though i'm making this harder for myself,i am just going to ask you this...
*Grabs the box and gets on 1 knee and opens the box and looks at Carol with his love for her in his eyes*
Carol...