DREAMING ABOUT MEMORIES OF THE PAST

Mara,s pov : i almost fell asleep...but then...i felt my antlers trying to pop out...i grab my head,trying to keep them in...why would they try to grow out of my skull while i'm not even fighting?!
Eventually they stopped...but i could not stop thinking about how strange it was...I decided to ignore it for now,becous i just wanted to finaly sleep at once...and luckily...i did!

Mara,s pov : my eyes are still closed...i can feel that i'm not in my cult anymore...but this place feels...familiar...and...abandoned...but still feels like a save place...MY SAVE PLACE...
...i open my eyes...and as i look around...i feel tears of realisation and sadness filling my eyes...

Mara : *quitely gasp for air with a bit of sadness in her eyes*.....a...am i realy...is this truly....

Mara started to walk around the abandoned village that in the past was known to be her home...she kept walking until she found her old house...she placed her hand against the walls and to her suprise,the intire village looked like it did in the past again!

Mara : ?!
Did.....did i do that?
*Looks at her hands*
...i truly am powerful!

Past Mara : *giggles and runs out of her house and runs to a nearby tree where she starts to draw in the dirt with a stick she just picked up*

Mara chukled to herself as she realises what her younger self drew~
She drew a demon and a angel and a hart becous she thought that evil people could still love~

Mara,s mind : so cute~

Then,everything changed again...she was now in her old bedroom!
Her old drawings where still hanging on the walls,and her past self was laying in bed...then,she noticed that on the table next to her had a drawing laying on it...she looked at it and saw that she had drawn the night sky on the first half,and the blue sunny sky on the other!

Mara,s pov : then...i woke up again...it was still night...but now i had the feeling of doing something before i would go back to sleep...i walked out of my cult,and walked to a open space in the forest...i closed my eyes and turned into my demon form...and started dancing on my own accord...

and started dancing on my own accord

Mara,s pov : in the beginning it was a bit hard for me to dance all alone...it felt awkward...but soon enough,i did not care anymore about what others thought if they saw me!
I was dancing richt there how i wanted then!
Later i got tired again,and got back to my cult...ready to finaly have some normal sleep~