FIGHTING HEKET

Carol : LEADER!!!

Mara : huh?
Yes Carol?

Carol : meet our child!

Mara : i'm going to fight Hekket today,can you tell Ursa and Ursb that they are in charge?

Carol : ofcourse!

Nova : *tired baby noises*

Mara : awww~
This is why i did not put  you and Eclips in charge...you two are having your hands full with your baby~

Carol : yea...

Mara : have a good day~
*Walks away*

Mara : *pants in exhaustion*
.....why did that take less time then fighting Leshly?!

Kallamar : *appears and gasps in fear*
Y....you....you killed my SISTER?!
I thought that you killing my brother Leshly was already hard enough to deal with,BUT YOU NOW KILLED 2 OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS!!!

Mara : wait.....Heket was a girl?

Kallamar : WASN'T THAT OBVIOUS?!
MY SISTER HEKET WAS ALSO THE YOUNGEST OF US ALL!!!

Mara : i...........i'm......

Kallamar : YOUR WHAT???

Mara :................i'm sorry.......

Kallamar : your......what?

Mara : *looks back up at Kallamar with guilt in her eyes*
.......i said that i'm sorry.....
But i know that just a apology wont fix any of the things that i have done.....
I heard that there are spells to bring back dead people if you have something that belonged to them with you.....
Maybe i can bring them back if i use my powers and thier crowns to bring them back to the living realm.....

Kallamar : no.....NO,YOUR JUST TRYING TO MAKE ME TRUST YOU!

Mara : i'm not.....i know how it feels to loose someone of your family that you love very much.....

Kallamar : and how do you know how that feels?

Mara :.....you guys executed my parents richt in front of me...

Kallamar : oh.....well...you know why we did that...we did not want the prophecy to become true...

Mara : well...maybe this would not have happened if you guys never killed any sheep or just made the sheep live forever so they would not be sent to THE ONE WHO WAITS,also know as THE GOD OF DEATH.....i think that i need to go back home now.....*picks up Heket,s crown and leaves*

Ursb : ew...do he have to clean the poop up?

Ursa : yes,we do sister.....*almost throws up*.....our leader always cleans our poop up,so we should do that now aswell now that we are in charge!

Mara : hey bear twins~
How did everything go~?

Ursa : everything did go splendid!

Ursb : finaly your back!