Chapter 10

(Yu Tu's Car ; Enroute to Yu Family's House)

After their visit to their Alma Mater the trio leave Yixing No. 1 Middle School with Yu Tu again being the designated driver as Ms. Change Han'ds cannot just switch his driver, however they did exchange sitting arrangement. Now Jingjing is sitting next to his boyfriend as the co-driver and Zhai Liang is sitting very comfortably at the backseat and living up to his position as President Zhai.

He then took a photo of the couple and send it to the boys groupchat. Afterwards, Yu Tu then announced their next destination.

"Let's go to Taihu Lake. We can tour Yuantozhou and even though it's not Spring season the place is still one of the best tourist spots in Jiangsu Province." Yu Tu suggested as they leave the premises of the school.

"It will be an hour drive to get there... Let's drop by your house first and fetch Auntie and Uncle then we can go to Taihu Lake for a tour. Is that okay with you, President Zhai?" Jingjing commented suggesting that they should take Yu Tu's parents along with them on a tour of the Taihu Lake and verifying if Zhai Liang is okay with it.

"I have no problem with that, Secretary Kim. Auntie Yu is an expert when it comes to seafoods so let's bring her along. Maybe we can also buy fresh food from there... " Zhai Liang replied agreeing to the suggestion and expressing his wish to try the seafood delicacies the locals in Taihu Lake has to offer.

"That's settled! I will text Auntie that we will be going and take her and Uncle Yu to Taihu Lake with us." Jingjing replied as she picked up her phone to send a message to Uncle and Auntie Yu as they will be taking them to the Taihu Lake for a tour.

"Driver Yu, head to the Yu Family's House!" Zhai Liang commanded to Yu Tu telling him to head to his house.

"Yes, President Zhai." Yu Tu replied as he focus on driving while Jingjing only let a small laugh as Yu Tu for unknown reason is being cooperative with Zhai Liang, it maybe because their friend will be going away next month with no certainties when he will be back again in the Mainland.

As the car travel to the direction of Yu Tu's home his phone suddenly ring and since he is on the wheels Jingjing checked the caller ID and it was Yu Tu's younger cousin and Uncle Ren's son, Yu Ming or formerly known as God Ming the former Midsolo turned Head Coach for ZGDX Gaming.

Jingjing then accepted the call and put in on loud speaker so that everyone, especially Driver Yu can hear what he is going to say.

"Brother Yu! Good morning! I am wondering if you are with Sister Jing right now as Ba just mentioned earlier that you both are taking a vacation in Yixing." Yu Ming cheerfully greeted over the phone asking if Yu Tu is currently together with Jingjing while on call.

"I am, Ming! Good morning! Yu Tu is currently driving. Anyway, why did you call and is Uncle Ren with you? earlier on the phone he shared his sentiments that his only biological son doesn't even have time for him even though ZGDX has already won the World Championship just a few months ago." Jingjing informed and replied asking if Ming is with his father of whom earlier said that his son hasn't had time to spend with him eventhough their team has accomplished one of their top goals.

Yu Ming formerly known as ZGDX Midsolo now turned Head Coach of ZGDX is the only son of Uncle Ren and Ms. Isabel of TopArch and Xu Yan Shi's biological mother making both Yu Ming and Xu Yan Shi maternal half brothers (Also the cousin Auntie Yu was talking about on Chapter 3 whom told her how great of a player Sister Jing is).

As mentioned before Yu Ming flew from America to China to be an E-Sports Player, however another reason is to find his older half brother that he at the young age of 18 just found out and naturally he was very livid with his mother for hiding such huge and life changing truth to him as  at first he had known that he was an only child (God why didn't he double check his birth certificate!) with Brother Yu as the only older brother figure in his life and the letters her mother was sending although as a 9/10 years old at that time he thought was for his father was in fact for his older brother.