Chapter 9

(Yixing No. 1 Middle School : Vice Principal Wang's Office)

Once the Qiao younger siblings and members of the Student Council had left the office, Vice Principal Wang unleashed his inner fury to Yu Tu for playing with him and making him believe that he had broken up with Jingjing by smacking him hard in the head which caused Zhai Liang to have a controlled snicker.

"Ouch! Laoshi? Why did you do that?" Yu Tu questioned to the Vice Principal while caressing his head that the Vice Principal smacked.

"Your really asking me that! For giving me such a huge shock and for making a fool  out of me then I ought to atleast smack your head again." Vice Principal Wang scolded to Yu Tu making Zhai Liang felt relieved that he didn't participate in this farce.

"But Laoshi, Jingjing continued it. Also we've been dropping hints that it was Jingjing in disguise all along." Yu Tu defended stating that it takes two to tango and Jingjing should also be held accountable.

"Don't drag Jingjing into this as she had already apologized and even give me a gift. You, on the other hand aside from starting it, you didn't even dare  apologized to me!" Vice Principal Wang insisted claiming to leave Jingjing alone as she had already apologized while Yu Tu didn't even apologize.

"Laoshi, your heart and  blood pressure. Let's get you to calm down first...  Follow me, Breathe in... Breathe out... Breath in... Breath out... Breathe in... Hold... Shout!" Jingjing told to the  Vice Principal as she channeled her Dr. Mai character and assisted Wang Laoshi in calming down as Zhai Liang fetch the bottled water that is at table.

"Here, Laoshi. Drink your water first." Zhai Liang offered to the Vice Principal after his breathing exercise with Jingjing ended.

"Thank you!" Vice Principal Wang muttered accepting the bottled water and opening it to take a sip.

"Wang Laoshi, I was once your most favored student always winning in any academic contest as well as being considered the highest and un-dethroned Gaokao top scorer for the last 12 years... What did I do to deserve such treatment." Yu Tu sighed expressing his slight disappointment for not being treated the same as Jingjing.

"You are and I once remembered that you are the studyholic and basketball ball only student... Then you got shot by an arrow of love from Jingjing and never recovered since then." Wang Laoshi replied saying that Yu Tu was once a study-oriented student and then he became a whipped lover boy for Jingjing.

"Laoshi... If you put it that way, I'm kinda contemplating accepting the role as a Guest Speaker at the Gaokao Prep Talk of our School." Yu Tu brought up making Wang Laoshi looked at him before turning to Jingjing.

"Jingjing, he doesn't want to accept being a Guest Speaker for the Gaokao Prep Talk of which the main goal is to help, give advice, and to answers the questions about Gaokao to the students. As someone who's been vocally expressive of  being proud about him and helping suppress the rejection issue I feel very wronged and disappointed." Vice Principal Wang expressed to Jingjing expressing his disappointment.

"Yu Tu... Go accept the role as the Guest Speaker.  You'll be helping the students to prepare for Gaokao, had I've been in your position I will gladly accept it. But I'm not since I was not invited for being the un-dethroned top scorer for the past 12 years." Jingjing remarked urging Yu Tu to accept the invitation for the guest speakership.

"Fine. I'll accept it." Yu Tu agreed now defeated making Vice Principal Wang laughed.

"See... he got shot by an arrow of love and never recovered. You know the last time I kind of wanted to smack your head and my head was when you had carved the initials of yours and Jingjing's name in the tree  by field." Vice Principal added and bring up again the tree carving incident which perked Zhai Liang's attention.