32

They got everyone inside and all their bags; and dragged wearily upstairs to their rooms. Cori and Jon were given an envelope with new codes and keys for everything, even getting all the locks on the vehicles changed just to be safe.
They thanked Rob and Chris, and they left to go back to their duties. Cori and Jon make sure the doors are locked. All the blinds in the house are drawn, she wants to open them, but she can't yet. She gets some pasta and some sauce on the go and some frozen garlic bread. The kids came bounding down the stairs as soon as they smelt the food.
It was moments like these that she loved with her babies around her and her man standing in the middle like the biggest kid of all when it came to food. His cheesy smiles and silly faces still made her laugh and gave her butterflies.
Their first day came and went no one ever leaving her alone, and keeping her distracted, and she loved all of them even more for their effort.

They had been home a few weeks and life had returned to normal, still amped up security and overprotective husbands. While the kids were at school, the girls got back to work, there was still a mountain of paperwork to sort out, all of their mums had gotten together while they were gone and got the office sorted and back to how it was before the break-in, not wanting their girls to have to see it again. They had managed to sort out a portion of the paperwork for them too. And had begun arranging their filing cabinets.   The women had decided to keep their paperwork at home, a copy in each house once they had it arranged. They had scanned copies too, but wanted to keep a paper trail.

It was Friday night and there was a high school basketball game, as Hunter had begun to play this year the family would attend his game days. For Hunter life was basketball and learning to play instruments, also loved gardening and growing his food, he was a mama's boy and loved spending time with her and hearing her stories of growing up with his uncle.
There would always be someone around her, didn't matter who it was, and sometimes it would drive her insane.
They found some seats on the bleachers and waited for the game to start, when the break came, she got up and went to the loo. Jon asked if she needed one of the girls to go, and she said no she would be fine.

Cori was standing just enjoying a moment to herself once she was outside the gym, as she walked along to the bathrooms, she was grabbed from behind and dragged into a dark room.

"Thought you could hide from me, did you?" A male voice said right in her ear in the darkness before a loud bang sounded next to her head and reverberated around the room.
She was shaken,  her body felt frozen and rooted to the spot and no sound would come to her voice.
"Don't be acting all coy now baby, I've been watching you; teasing me in those sexy outfits you wear or bending over to show me that delicious ass. You will be mine! One way or another." He said before kissing her on the cheek and grabbing her ass cheek and squeezing hard before the door opened and he disappeared away from the school. 
It was about ten minutes since Cori had gone to the loo and the game was restarting, Jon was getting antsy, he knew someone should have gone with her, also knowing Cori would never miss any of the kid's extracurriculars, so he phoned her but no answer he tried a few times. Now, he tried to hold it at bay as the panic began to twist in his gut, he asked the twins to check on their mum in the bathroom, Tommy going with them. He had been at the game as Kai-Luca was playing too and had come down with Richie and the Bongiovis and he escorted them to find Cori. Serena had stayed at home with the younger ones as they weren't that interested in watching sports, they would rather play with their toys.
The girls had checked the hall and bathrooms, and had a look outside, they couldn't find her anywhere, so, Tommy got Peyton to ring her mama while Savvy messaged her dad to update him.
They could hear a faint noise coming from behind one of the doors, Tommy made the girls go back and get their Dad. tentatively walked to the door, the noise was still coming from behind it, but he could also hear crying. He burst the door open to the dark room, Cori screamed and rocked back and forth on the floor, Tommy was glad the girls had left before now, he didn't want them to see Cori that way.