Part 2 of Milly getting in a rollerblading accident

((Jake's POV))

((Ships: Milliot))

Me, Milly, Luke, and Luke's little sister were all crammed into the Luke's parent's van.

A few minutes after I called Luke, he pulled up at the Skate Park, stepped out of the van, took one look at Milly, and went "Her leg is very broken. We're definitely going to the ER.", and told me to carry her onto the very back seat.

It was one of those cars where instead of there being a backseat, front seat, and a trunk, there was an extra seat added right in the back, so Milly got the very back seat to herself so the she could stretch out her leg without having to move it, I was in the middle seat with Luke's little sister so that I could pass Milly tissues, and Luke was in the front seat, driving.  The middle seat smelled like apple juice and cheerios, because that's what Luke's sister was eating/drinking.

"Jaakkke...." Milly mumbled from behind me. She still had a lot of tears on her face, but her breathing was back to normal.

"Yep?"

"I know I get injured a lot... but I feel really bad this time..."

"Mills, you fell off of a ramp, in roller blades, onto the ground, which was really far down. And then you cut your lip open, and may have broken your leg. Of course you feel bad.."

"...Oh yeah.."

Luke looked at us in the car mirror. "Milly, try not to talk that much, okay? It might hurt your mouth more. You're lucky that you didn't break a tooth, actually..."

"You sound like Hailey... And Zander... Buzzkill..." Milly said slowly, still crying a bit.

Luke didn't say anything but passed me some more tissues to hand to Milly.

Luke's little sister started kicking her legs around and humming "Hey Jude" by The Beatles.

......................................................................................................

((Milly's POV))

"Oh, it really didn't hurt that much, I just was a bit shaken up-"

"Mills, you were full on sobbing. Luke can confirm this."

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

It had been about a week or so since I had broken my leg, and the club (including Sean, since he was no longer sick) had came to visit me at my house. Since I had a pretty bad break, the doctor said that I should stay home for around a week-and-a-half. It was pretty sweet staying home, actually, because I just laid on my couch, listened to music, ate Doritos, and watched YouTube for a week. And I got a cast, of course.

"Milly, I can't even believe that you fell off that height and only broke your leg!" Hailey exclaimed. She was sitting on a chair across from me.

"And she split open her lip, remember?? God, Milly, how did you even manage to fall..." Zander said, trailing off and looking to the side.

I had to get stitches. It turns out, when I hit the ground, I bit down on my lip pretty hard, and uh... cut it open. It took a while for my mouth to stop bleeding. And it was bleeding a lot. It took even longer for it to heal.

"I slipped." I responded.

"You just— slipped, and fell off of a huge ramp?" Asked Luke in a concerned voice.

"Yep." I said, grinning.

Hailey sighed. "Well, I'm just glad you were okay. As far as.. okay this is."

    Everyone was silent for a couple seconds.

"Oh, by the way... somebody told me to give something to you as a get well present, Milly." Said Sean, smiling a bit.

"....It's not a bomb or something from Zoey, right..?" I responded sceptically.

Sean shook his head and left the room for a minute, coming back with a small bundle of orchids, which he handed to me.

My eyes widened. "DAMN, WHO THE HELL SENT THESE??" I yelled.

"Secret admirer, perhaps?" Said Hailey, while smiling. "We should probably leave now, guys. Milly needs rest."

"Alright. Bye, Mills, cya soon." Said Jake.

"Cya!" I replied.

    After the club left, I stared at the orchids for about 5 minutes, trying to figure out who sent them, before I saw a small, folded up piece of paper lodged between some of the flowers. In unfolded it and read the note aloud to myself.

"Dear Milly,

    Your friend Hailey told me that you broke your leg a few days ago by
falling off of a ramp. I think it's actually super cool that you know how
to rollerblade, I think I'd die before I even tried. Maybe, if it's okay,
you can show me some tricks or something after school someday?
    I remembered you said that orchids are your favourite flower
when you came to the school garden to see them when they bloomed,
so I clipped some and asked your other friend, Sean, to give them to you.
I hope you like them and make a full recovery.

Lots of love,
-Elliot

(PS: I DON'T MEAN LOVE IN A CREEPY WAY I'M SO SO SO SORRY IF IT CAME
OFF LIKE THAT)

......

    Meanwhile, I was making a very loud squealing noise to myself. I'm not the type to fangirl-squeal or anything, but....

HE ADRESSED IT WITH "LOTS OF LOVE." LOVE. AND THEN HE WAS SWEET ENOUGH TO ADD THAT IT WASN'T IN A CREEPY STALKER KIND OF WAY. LOVE.

THANK GOD FOR LETTING ME MEET THIS ANGEL.