Rating different TMF songs!!

Tonight—
The official song of TMF, and one of my favourites!! It's a bop and every time I hear it I start violently head banging and smiling like a maniac! 10/10!!

My Gaming Life—
It's personally not my favourite, really at all. I just didn't like it very much as a song itself. I love the nostalgia from 2020 it gives me though, so I'll give it a 3/10.

Just breathe—
Same as "My Gaming Life". 3/10.

Chasing—
ICONIC AS HELL. I LOVE THIS SONG AND WILL BLAST IT UNTIL THE DAY I GO DEAF. 10/10.

Redemption—
This song makes me want to punch somebody, and I adore it. It represents Milly so well! 😍😍 I make my mom listen to this on a daily basis,and even she admitted that is was amazing. However, in my opinion, it can't compare to Chasing. 9/10.

Melody—
2/10. I just don't like it very much.

Seasons—
Iconic, beautiful, fitting, relatable, and amazing background music! I literally consider this to be the Lander anthem. This is totally up there with Tonight and Chasing, 10/10. I love this song and it's honestly so relatable in the context it was used in for Lovesick Luke!!

Meant To Be—
I actually love this song a lot 😭 I just really love the voice of the person who was singing this song, their voice is really pretty in my opinion. 7/10.

Holding you—
Okay, I'm sorry, but....
This is my least favourite TMF song.
I just think it's really annoying and I find fhe background music annoying. I love Lander, of course, but I hate this song so much. 1/10.

Take Me Away—
I've never actually heard the whole song before, so I can't judge much, but the part we heard at the start of Misfortunate Day Out was really good! 6/10!

I'm gonna do the other songs in another part because I'm too tired to rate all of these rn-