●•Rings•●

Context - you're playing with his rings in the last class of the day
●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

It was the last class of the day. You were bored listening to Snape ramble on and on about some potion. Draco's hand was intertwined with yours.

You looked down and realised he hand rings on. Removing your hand from his grasp, you move his hand to the table.

You grab ahold of his hand with both of your hands, playing with his rings. For some odd reason, you were mesmerised by them, they way they were so shiny and smooth, along with how expensive they looked.

Draco turned his head and stared at you, "Love, what are you doing?" he asked with a faint smile on his lips.

You looked up from his fingers, "I'm playing with your rings, darling. They are so pretty and mesmerising." You say, a look of happiness in your eyes.

"Love, would you like one of my rings?" he asks with a faint smirk on his lips.

a look of pure happiness envelops your face as you smile and nod, answering his question.

he removes one of his rings and hands it to you. You grab it and try to put it on, but it doesn't fit any of your fingers. 

You simply look defeated by the fact that it doesn't fit your fingers. That's when it hits you. you take off your necklace and slide the ring onto the chain, smiling at the solution.

"Thank you, darling, for the ring." You smile, turning face Snape, paying attention to the lesson, playing with the ring on your necklace.