■▪︎But My Books!▪︎■

Context- Y/n is reading her books, Enzo comes and picks her up, and snatches her away.
■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■

Laying in my dorm, reading a book in your boyfriends hoodie, curled in a warm blanket, along with some warm tea, and it raining outside sounds like paradise.

And for me, it is. The only thing that is missing is my boyfriend. He's off pulling pranks with the guys, I think.

Either way, it doesn't matter. The only thing I wish to find out is, well, if Ava gets with Alex after all.

Just as the book was getting good, someone walked in, "Get out Pansy! I'm busy and I don't wanna go shopping." I throw my shoe at the person.

Somehow, they dodge it. It's not pansy. I know it isn't because she has the reaction time of a baked sloth.

"Amour, that's not very kind. you shouldn't assume it's Pansy." lorenzo says, and I freeze.

fuck. me. sideways.

"Enzo! Hey, I'm sorry. I was reading and didn't want to be bothered." I say fast, trying to explain why I threw a shoe at my boyfriend's head.

"To bad, you're getting bothered now." he lifts me up and over his shoulder and runs out, giggling as I try to break free.

"But my books!" I exclaim, holding back my laughter as he runs down the corridor.

■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■

A/n, yes, this is a very short one. I had no inspiration but I needed to write something, soooo enjoy!.

281 wordsss