Prologue

Please do vote of you're reading. There are more than 900 views but votes are not even 50

--_-------------------------------------------------------
In a subtle beautiful room. A man and women are seeking calm in each other embrace but suddenly the women jolt up and wake her husband saying Andrei my water broke.
......

The room and the house is none other that of Biggest and the most  powerful mafia in the world. The lady of the house is seven months pregnant.

But this time the pregnancy of the lady will change the world of Ivanov's.

......
(Back in room)

But you're 7 months pregnant love. How could it be possible?

I don't know please take me to the hospital. It's paining. Ahh...ahhh.I will kill you Andrei.
......
(In hospital)

I fucking kill your sperms by kicking them.

Ok Love but ,puss now love he said chuckling.

Don't fucking laugh and Mark my words Andrei Camila Ivanov.

Sure baby, you sue me later but now push..

Ahhhhhhhh

The weeping and crying sound of baby come in presence telling about her existence.

Soon the doctor clean the baby unattaching from mother but the heart of the baby is beating faster and her breathes are slow.Doctors take the baby and put her in tube with pipes and IV attaching to her small body.

The nurse came and said ~
It's daughter sir..

And a loud thud of Andrie falling on th chair come...Wh...at..what?

It's daughter sir nurse said fearfully

Are you sure? If not I'll kill you

I'm not lying sir..

Tears start flowing from the eyes of The mafia king . The scene was quite shocking as the ruthless mafia is crying.

Where is my daughter,my angel?

Actually sir there is a problem.

What?

Sir the girl is very ill and in a critical condition.Doctor is calling you.

Hearing these words the heat of Andrie stop beating for a minute.

While hearing these words the mother of the daughter,the donna starts crying.

Andrie go towards her kissing her forehead saying - she is a Ivanov,she is not weak baby  You rest I'll come.

Soon Andrie rush towards the doctor.
The scene in front of him shattered her heart in pieces.Her daughter is attached to various wire ,tubes and a IV in cell .

What happened to my daughter ? If something happens to her it'll be the last of all the people in this room.

The doctor inturped in between -

Sir actually the baby is premature baby and she born 2 months and 1 week before the real time because of which her health is deteoring and she is very ill at a time.Her heartbeat her very fast which can result in attack .Her sugar level is also very low . The upcoming 24 hours are really difficult for her.And you have to take care of her health precisely.