Chapter 8

But then he remembered what she has done?
-----------------------------------------------------------

Third person POV:

Everyone is in the hall is worry and tensing about their sister as they all have check their rooms also.

Some are screaming on the guards while some are on a call calling there PR team.

Except one .He is the only one who has a huge grin on his face and that is no one else than Santiago.

While they all are busy in screaming and calling a loud voice of Victor reach their ears.

Stop finding her.

Listening these words they all turn towards the stair and see that Saphire is in the arms of Victor with her head laying on his shoulder.

She is looking so peaceful after destroying the peace of their life for 4 hours.

Then she looks towards her brother and see that Nikolai still have those kisses marks and start laughing very loudly seeing him.

Then Nikolai realise he still have those small lip marks on her face and even Saph face and hands are messed up with lipstick which are dry now
They all realise that this act done by her is not only by her but someone else also helped her and seeing their younger one laughing they all realise he is her partner in this prank .

Nikolai went to Saph and pull her from hands of victor mummering a small sorry as it a big mistake to take Saphire from the hands of Victor who acts not just like a brother but a father to Saph and everyone know though he is not but he is the most tense when Saph is hiding.

After Nikolai took Saph from hands of Victor. He put her on couch and start tickling her and she starts laughing and the sound of her laughter again fill the whole mansion.

Nikolai stop tickling her while she said to her ~ Niko bub who did this to you ,yourk gurl..friend...

Listening the word girlfriend for the mouth of Saph everyone got startled and deadly state comes from them

Everyone wonders who teach her the word girlfriend..

Michelle take her in his lap and sit on the couch and ask her about it...

Santi say that boys have girlfriend to his friend on call and when I ask him he said if any girl kiss you she is your girlfriend then I'm your girlfriend na.

Listening to her a small smile form on all of their faces and also they all get relief that no unholy fact came in her mind but then they all glare towards Santiago.

Klaus ask her about the act she pull and then she even try to hide and he scream on her a bit as when they can't find her it's like their world clash down.

Tears welles up in the eyes of Saph and she speaks sorry aaus I didn't mean it I just want to make Niko bub happy.

When tears start rolling from her eyes Xander took her and start rubbing her back in order to make her stop crying.

Klaus says to Saph ~ I didn't mean to scream on you baby but we all get tensed when we can't find you and also who help you in this and we ask you to not play with any of those trash now see all you face and hands are messed with lipstick .

Saph ~ sorry Aus bro I didn't mean it Sani said to me to hide.

They all glare towards Santiago and Victor said to Santiago ~ You're grounded Santiago Ivanov and you sorrelina you will not eat candies for today.

Both Santi and Saph look towards her big brother with puppy eyes but their this trick will not help them now so in end they say sorry to everyone.

Klaus took Saph for bath...

Target
Vote - 15

____________________________________

Next chapter will be so interesting and the facts will start opening.

Be ready and complete the target.