ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx

You walked through the forest until you finally saw clear skies and green trees again. "We did it. We made it out!" You said while hugging Westley excitedly. "Now was that so terrible?" He asked. You just looked at him and leaned forward as Westley did the same. You two were about to kiss but were rudely interrupted by a bunch of guards circling you. Prince Humperdinck and Count Rugen following shortly after.

Westley took out his sword and held you close. "Surrender." Humperdinck demanded. "You mean, you wish to surrender to me? Very well. I accept." Westley said to the prince. "I give you full marks for bravery. Don't make yourself a fool." Humperdinck said. 

"Ah, but how will you capture us? We know the secrets of the fire swamp. We can live there quite happily for some time, so whenever you feel like dying, feel free to visit." Westley said as you turned to the side and saw a guard about to shoot an arrow at you both. "I tell you once again, surrender." Prince Humperdinck warned as more guards came out with arrows. "Will not happen." Westley said courageously.

"For the last time, surrender!" Humperdinck yelled angrily, pulling out his sword. "Death first!" Westley declared. You began to feel like you were somehow at fault here. After all, it was you he was after. So, you decided to take advantage of the fact he was after you.

"Will you promise not to do him any harm?" You yelled out to him. "What was that?" Humperdinck asked. "What was that?" Westley asked after turning toward you. You stepped up and said, "If we surrender , and I return with you, will you promise not to harm this man?" You asked him. "May I live a thousand years and never hunt again." He said. "He is a sailor on the pirate ship Revenge. Promise to return him to his ship." You bravely demanded. 

"I swear it will be done." Humperdinck confirmed as he made his guards take you. Westley looked at you with a tone of sadness and possibly betrayal. You gave him a look that said 'sorry'.

"Once we're out of sight, take him back to Florin and throw him in the Pit of Despair." Humperdinck whispered to Count Rugen, making sure you or Westley didn't hear. "I swear it will be done." Rugen said to him.

"I thought you were dead once, and it almost destroyed me. I could not bear if you died again, not when I could save you." You said to Westley who quickly enveloped you in a hug. You returned the hug and kissed him on the cheek. You two stayed like that until Prince Humperdinck lifted you up onto his horse, making you let go of Westley.

Westley watched as the horse galloped away with such sadness. A tear almost came out of his eye. "Come sir, we must get you to your ship." Rugen said on his horse. The guards made him move forward. "We are men of action. Lies do not become us." Westley said while smirking. "Well spoken, sir." Rugen said as he made one of the guards tie his hands together. 

Westley looked at Count Rugen and noticed something unusual. He had six fingers on his right hand. Count Rugen noticed his staring and asked, "What is it?" Westley looked up at him. "You have six fingers on your right hand." He said. "Someone was looking for you." He said as Count Rugen hurriedly knocked him unconscious.

----------------------------------------

A man with long white hair emerged out of a door carrying a plate with a drink on it. The man walked down the stairs and put the plate on a table. He grabbed a tissue and started treating the wound on Westley's shoulder. Westley was slowly starting to wake up and immediately noticed that he wasn't in the forest anymore. He was now in some kind of dungeon. He widened his eyes and stared at the man who was still dabbing at his wound with a cloth.

"Where am I?" He asked. "The Pit of Despair. Don't even think-" The man said with an extremely hoarse voice. He started clearing his throat and turned back to Westley. "Don't even think about trying to escape." He said with a now normal voice. "The chains are far too thick. And don't dream of being rescued either. The only way in is secret." He said while wiping off the large amount of blood on Westley's shoulder. 

"Only the prince, the count and I know how to get in and out." He said. "Then i'm here till I die?" Westley asked. "Till they kill you, yes." He answered while grabbing another cloth and wiping off more blood. "Then why bother curing me?" He asked. "The prince and the count always insist on everyone being healthy before their broken." He said. 

"So it's to be torture?" He asked while the other man nodded at that. "I can cope with torture." Westley tried convincing himself. The other man shook his head when he said that. "You don't believe me? " He asked. 

"Well, you survived the fire swamp so you must be very brave, but nobody withstands the machine." He said to Westley who was now a little worried for his safety.

----------------------------------------

You were walking across the halls in the castle where Prince Humperdinck lives and is forcing you to live. You walked through the halls in sadness while wearing a new dress. It was F/C and had frills on it. Prince Humperdinck and Count Rugen watched as you passed them while looking at the floor in pure sadness.

"She's been like that ever since the fire swamp." Humperdinck said to Rugen. "It's probably my father's failing health that's upsetting her." He assumed. "Of course." Rugen said to him as they walked away.

----------------------------------------

Unfortunately, the King had passed away that very night, and before the folowing dawn, Y/N and Humperdinck were to be married. At noon, she met her subjects again, this time as their Queen.

"My father's final words were, 'love her as I loved her, and there will be joy.'" Humperdinck said to his people. "I present to you your Queen, Queen Y/N." He said as everyone to look at you who was once again walking down the same runway. You had on a large crown, and a beautiful dress. Everyone bowed down as you walked by, well, except for one. 

"Boo! Boo!" An old lady yelled at you. "Why are you doing this?" You asked the elderly woman. "Because you had love in your hands, and you gave it up!" She yelled. "But they would 've killed Westley if I hadn't done it." You said. "Your true love lives, and you marry another! True love saved her in the fire swamp and she treated it like garbage! And that's what she is, the Queen of refuse!" She yelled. 

You began to feel guilty for leaving Westley like that. But otherwise they would've murdered him! You looked at the elderly lady again. "So bow down to her if you want. Bow to her. Bow to the Queen of slime, to the Queen of filth, to the Queen of putrescence! Boo! Boo!" She yelled once again. "Rubbish, filth, slime, muck! Boo! Boo!" You eyes began to water as the woman continued yelling at you.

-----------------------------------------------

You woke up in a rush as you had just had a nightmare. One that reflected your feelings about the situation, and how much you wanted Westley, no, you  needed   Westley.

------------------------------------------------