ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

Soon, the day of the wedding arrived. The brute squad Yellin created had their hands full carrying out Humperdinck's orders.

 They were at the village they were ordered to attack and were capturing everyone there and causing trouble for the citizens. Yellin and others were on a carriage watching them all get arrested from a bridge up top. A man came towards them. "Is everybody out?" Yellin asked him. "Almost. There's a Spaniard that's giving us trouble." He replied. 

"Well, you give him some trouble." Yellin ordered. The man nodded and walked away from the carriage filled with people. 

------------------------------------

Somewhere else in the village was the Spaniard the man was talking about. "I am waiting for you, Vizzini!" Inigo yelled out while sitting down. "You told me to go back to the beginning, so I have. This is where I am and this is where I'll stay. I will not be moved!" He yelled out again while drinking some alcohol from a bottle. "Ho, there!" The man from earlier shouted out to Inigo.

"I do not budge. Keep your joder." Inigo said to him. "But the prince gave orders." The man replied. Inigo suddenly got up and launched himself at the man while pulling out his sword. He missed though as the man backed up. "So did Vizzini. When a job went wrong, you went back to the beginning. Well, this is where we got the job, so it's the beginning. And I am staying until Vizzini comes." Inigo said.

"You, brute, come here!" The man yelled out to someone while backing up from Inigo who kept getting closer. "I am waiting for Vizzini." Inigo said while being picked up by someone who was much larger than him. "You surely are a meanie." They said to him. Inigo looked up and saw his friend, Fezzik. 

"Hello." Fezzik said. "It's you." Inigo said to Fezzik who smiled. "True." He replied while punching the man who tried arresting Inigo. He fell unconscious while he looked back at Inigo. "You don't look so good." He said to his friend. Inigo scoffed at him. "You don't smell so good either." Fezzik said to him. "Perhaps not. I feel fine." He reassured Fezzik. "Yeah?" Fezzik said to him while letting him go and allowing him to stand up.

Though that was a bad idea as Inigo toppled over and fainted. Fezzik took him back to his house to get him treated and help him with his condition. Fezzik and Inigo were now reunited, and as Fezzik nursed his friend back to health, he told him of Vizzini's death and the existence of Count Rugen, the six fingered man. Considering Inigo's life long search, he took it surprisingly well. 

Fezzik was feeding Inigo soup that he made in hopes that he would get better while telling him what I explained up top. Inigo had asked Fezzik to help train him so he could kill the man who murdered his father. Fezzik was now dunking Inigo's head into buckets of water as training(?) Fezzik took care great care in reviving Inigo.

"That's enough! That's enough!" Inigo said to Fezzik as he stopped dunking his head into water. "Where is this Rugen now, so I may kill him?" Inigo asked Fezzik in an annoyed manner. "He's with the prince in the castle. But the castle gate is guarded by 30 men." Fezzik warned Inigo who grunted at that response and kicked a nearby table in anger.

"How many could you handle?" Inigo desperately asked Fezzik. "I don't think more than 10." He replied. "That leaves 20 for me." Inigo said to Fezzik who nodded. "At my best, I could never defeat that many." Inigo said sadly while sitting down. "I need Vizzini to plan. I have no gift for strategy." He said. "But Vizzini is dead." Fezzik replied.

"No, not Vizzini. I need the man in black." Inigo said while gaining an idea. "What?" Fezzik said. "Look, he bested you with strength, your greatness. He bested me with steel. He must have out thought Vizzini, and a man who can do that can plan my castle onslaught any day." Inigo explained. 

"Let's go." He said. "Where?" Fezzik asked. "Find the man in black, obviously." Inigo said while opening the front door. "But you don't where he is." Fezzik stated. 

"Don't bother me with trifles. After 20 years, at last my father's soul will be at peace. There will be blood tonight!" He stated.

-----------------------------------

Humperdinck was scraping a rock with his sword in the chair he usually sits in. Yellin came in through the door, jogged to him, and bowed. "Rise and report." Humperdinck said. "The Thieves's Forest is emptied, 30 men guard the castle gate." Yellin reported.

"Double it, my princess must be safe." Humperdinck demanded. "The gate has but one key, and I carry that." Yellin said while pulling out a key from his pocket. Humperdinck smiled at him and then heard nearby footsteps.

He immediately stood up as he saw you enter through the door. "Ah, my dulcet darling." He said to you as he grabbed your hands and held them. "Tonight we marry." He said to you and then turned to look at Yellin. "Tomorrow morning, your men will escort us to Florin Channel, where every ship in my armada waits to a company us on our honeymoon." You looked at him in slight confusion and suspicion.

"Every ship but your four fastest, you mean." You said to him. His smile faded a little. "Every ship but the four you sent?" You said while getting a little more hostile with your tone. "Yes, yes, of course. Naturally not those four." Humperdinck saved himself.

Yellin looked at you two. "Your majesty." He said while Humperdinck granted him permission to leave.

You looked at him in disbelief. "You never sent the ships, did you?" You said in growing anger. "Don't bother lying, I already know of your lies." You said. "It doesn't matter that much, though. Westley will come for me, no matter the circumstance." You declared. "You silly girl." He said to you while walking to his chair again. 

"Yes, I am a silly girl for believing in your lies! You are a horrible person and a coward!" You yelled out at him. He flinched at that. "I would not say such things if I were you." He said angrily. 

"Why not? You can't hurt me. Westley and I are truly in love. And you can't track that, not with a thousand blood hounds. And you cannot break it, not with a thousand swords, and when I say that you are a coward, that is only because you are the slimmest weakling ever to crawl the earth." You yelled at him in pure fury and then slapped him across the face, hard. 

He looked at you with rage in his eyes as he held the spot where you slapped him. "You little bastard!" He said as he grabbed your arm and pulled you to your room. He rather aggressively threw you in there and locked you in.

He ran to the dungeon where Westley was being kept, and where Count Rugen was. As soon as he saw Westley, he ran to the table. "You truly love each other, and so you might have been truly happy. Not one couple in a century has that chance, no matter what the storybooks say. And so, I think no man in a century will suffer as greatly as you will." Humperdinck angrily said as he went toward the machine and pulled the lever all the way up to 50, the highest level.

"Not to 50!" Rugen shouted at him as Westley started screaming in pain. Humperdinck smiled at this as both Rugen and the white haired man stared. His screaming could be heard from over a mile away. Villagers from Florin could hear this. Heck, even you heard it.

------------------------------------

The reason I updated not long after the last one is because I'm bored as hell. It's a Sunday and I have nothing to do 😭