❤️Sanemi's Little brother..? Pt.2(Genmui/Sanegiyuu)

Nobody's POV:

While genya and Muichiro were asleep, Giyuu And Sanemi were in the room next to theirs...Sanemi pinned Giyuu on the wall and kissed him hard, Sanemi suddenly wrapped his arms around Giyuu's waist and deepened the kiss,Giyuu kissed back and wrapped his arms around Sanemi's Neck as Sanemi broke the kiss and went down to Giyuu's Neck,Sanemi sucked Giyuu's neck leaving Hickeys and love marks since also nibbled on it and kissed it, Sanemi placed one of his hands on Giyuu's pants

Giyuu got startled and let out a soft moan "God you are turning me on..." Sanemi growled as he rubbed Giyuu's shaft through his pants and sucked his neck even more...After a while Giyuu was moaning...After a while Sanemi took Giyuu's clothes off and pinned him back on the wall, Sanemi then took his pants off as he rubbed Giyuu's entrance, Sanemi shoved 2 Fingers in Giyuu's ass and Fingered him hard making Giyuu moan loudly,When Giyuu was stretched out enough,Sanemi shoved his 14 inch d!ck inside Giyuu's ass and pounded into him as Giyuu was moaning loudly and uncontrollably.

Giyuu was moaning a lot as he wrapped his legs on sanemi's waist "n-ngh~ faster~ N-Nemi~ faster~!" Giyuu moaned, Sanemi did as his lover asked and went faster, he started to pound deeper and faster, it was pounding in so deep that it was poking through Giyuu's Stomach, Giyuu was moaning a lot of addicting moans like "A-Ah~, mmmmm~ yes~!!! F-Fuck~ I'm G-Gonna come..." Giyuu moaned as Sanemi grabbed on his waist and pounded even harder...after a while Sanemi felt a knot in his stomach "I'm gonna cum baby..." Sanemi moaned as he came into Giyuu's Hole...

Giyuu came after him letting one last Addicting and loud moan...they both panted heavily and Sanemi Took his d!ck out of Giyuu and carried him bridal style to the bathroom,Sanemi then placed Giyuu in the bathtub and bathed with him,Sanemi cleaned Giyuu and Took care of him,after they bathed Sanemi changed into a comfortable pajama and Changed Giyuu aswell,Sanemi then placed Giyuu on the bed and cuddled up with him as Giyuu was Asleep in his arms. Genya and Muichiro was awake from Giyuu's moans and were half traumatized, Muichiro was sobbing quietly in Genya's arms as genya calmed him down and kissed his forehead making Muichiro calm down and they went back to bed.

(Poor Muichiro and Genya- and rip Giyuu's legs bc he couldn't walk for 2 weeks)