Sanegiyuu ❤️(18+)

~GIYUU'S POV~

I was walking around The wind estate exploring And looking around since it was my lover's (Sanemi's) Estate. I stopped and sat down under a tree. I was fixing my haori when suddenly Sanemi Walked over to me and sat beside me. "Hello Nemi" I said as he grabbed me by my waist and started to nibble on my neck, I noticed a slight bulge forming in his pants..."Nemi...? Is something wrong...?" I asked."No nothing is wrong my beloved..." Sanemi answered me as he suddenly lifted me up and Brought me back to his estate and his mansion as he laid me down his bed, he got on-top of me and kissed me deeply, I couldn't help but kiss back, his legs went in-between my Crotch as I let out a soft moan "N-Ngh~!" I moaned as Sanemi chuckled deeply and deepened the kiss even more as he held my waist and kissed me roughly.

   ~NOBODY'S POV~

Sanemi started to unbutton Giyuu's shirt as his hands roamed Around Giyuu's chest "god you are so beautiful..." Sanemi said, almost sounding like a growl Sanemi suddenly ripped Giyuu's clothes off him and unzipped his pants, Giyuu let out a soft gasp "N-Nemi..." Giyuu Gasped as Sanemi aligned his cock on Giyuu's Hole, He suddenly shoved In his 14 inch cock inside Giyuu as Giyuu let out a loud moan "O-OH~! S-so b-big~" Giyuu moaned as Sanemi smirked, Sanemi started to pound inside Giyuu mercilessly as Giyuu kept Moaning and Screaming sanemi's name "Take that cock like the slut you are!" Sanemi moaned as he pounded into Giyuu even more harder and Rougher, Giyuu felt close as he suddenly came on the sheets,Sanemi let out a chuckle and Did one last thrust before cumming in Giyuu, filling him to the brim, Sanemi pulled out when Giyuu suddenly grabbed sanemi's hand "Don't stop...I want more..." Giyuu begged as sanem Smirked "Beg for it." Sanemi said as Giyuu started to beg "Please...I need it...I need you inside me...don't you love me..?" Giyuu begged as Sanemi smirked and Held Giyuu's waist and kissed his cheek.

"God you know how to turn me on don't you baby?" Sanemi added as he pounded his cock inside Giyuu again, Giyuu let out a loud moan "MHHMF~! Y-YES! FUCK ME LIKE THE SLUT I AM!" Giyuu moaned as sanemi's smirk grew wider as he started to pound more rougher and faster, his cock hitting Giyuu's prostate as Giyuu let out a very loud moan "YES! FASTER!" Giyuu moaned as Sanemi obeyed and went faster, Eventually Sanemi came inside Giyuu as Giyuu let out a moan and came after Sanemi, Giyuu was panting heavily as Sanemi Kissed his cheek. "want more love?" Sanemi asked as Giyuu nodded.

   ~240 ROUNDS LATER:3~

Sanemi was laying next to Giyuu as he covered both their bodies with a blanket as he held Giyuu close "You were amazing my love" Sanemi said Kissing Giyuu's Forehead Giyuu let out a sigh and nuzzled close to Sanemi "I can't feel my legs.." Giyuu pouted as Sanemi chuckled "you were the one who begged me for more rounds dear." Sanemi added as Giyuu slowly fell asleep in his arms. Sanemi kissed Giyuu's forehead and  went to sleep after giyuu.

(560 words! Woah-)