Kokudou❤️

~Nobody's POV~

Douma was sitting somewhere in the infinity castle, talking to Daki, "Dad do you think I should cut my hair?" Daki asked Douma, "What? No your hair is perfect already, but if you want then sure?" Douma responded as Daki smiled and Left, after a while, a tall 6 eyed demon was behind him. Douma looked behind and smiled "Kokushibo-Dono!!" Douma said, standing up and hugging him, Kokushibo held Douma's Waist and kissed his cheek "How are you today love?" Kokushibo asked Douma, "I'm fine! How about you?" Douma asked, "I'm alright, hey I was thinking if you wanna...yk.." Kokushibo said as Douma looked at him, "You want to fuck don't you?" Douma asked as Kokushibo nodded in response

"Alright alright" Douma said taking Kokushibo's hand and leading him to his room, once they were in the room, Kokushibo pushed Douma on the bed and Pinned him down "You're mine, all mine..." Kokushibo said as Douma let out a submissive Whine, Kokushibo sucked on Douma's neck as his hands roamed around Douma's body, Douma let out a soft moan. "God you're beautiful..." Kokushibo said before taking Douma's clothes off, his hands roamed around Douma's body before he took his own clothes off, Douma let out a soft moan "Koku...I didn't expect you to be this big..." Douma said as Kokushibo chuckled "Only for you love." Kokushibo said before shoving his 25 inch cock inside Douma.

"oh~! Fuck!! Koku~!" Douma moaned loudly, "scream my name baby." Kokushibo said as Douma was whimpering and screaming his name "hngh~ yes...go faster... I need you..OH YES!! MGH~" Douma moaned as Kokushibo smirked and went faster.

(After 2340 rounds:3)

Douma was laying and panting heavily in Kokushibo's arms while Kokushibo was kissing Douma's forehead and holding him close, "Koku I'm so sleepy..." Douma mumbled "go to sleep love, you need it." Kokushibo said as Douma dozed off..

(Imma make a chapter where Douma is preg:3)

329 words