15. his child

The person who was crying looking at Jimin vanishing figure from the washroom is Taehyung.
He was literally crying in the happiness when Jimin cutely talk with his son not knowing it was him.
Taehyung wanted to go towards him and tell him everything but stopped when someone fowarded handkerchief to him.
Taehyung looked at handkerchief first then the person and small smile curve on his face.
"Jungkook-ah it's you, I thought someonelse" he take handkerchief from Jungkook hand and wipe his tears and didn't forget to wipe his nose also which was flowing because of crying make Jungkook chuckle.

"Obviously me Yebo then who it will be" Jungkook said and hugged taehyung when Taehyung also hugged him back.

"Jungkook I think our work its already done. We should leave from here before anyone could find us here" he said and kissed Jungkook neck which make him moan immediately.

"Yaaah dont be bratt Taehyung right now and we will leave but first let's go to yoongi Hyung. He was finding us" Jungkook said with serious tone when Taehyung bitterly chuckled make Jungkook frown.

" I still can't believe Jungkook we are doing all this. If that day never happened we all are living our life peacefully isn't it. Everything would be normal. Namjoon and Jin hyung didn't lost their child, Mom were never against Yoongi and Jimin. These five years we all face so much" He said in his low voice when Jungkook hugged him from side.

"Don't worry tae everything will be all right. Now we can't be weak. We all need to fight for eachother" Taehyung nodded when Jungkook wiped his tears and kissed his forehead.

After function end all the guest starting to leave from there and right now Jimin and Yoongi is standing with their father.

"Let's go son its late now we should leave" Mr. Park calmly asked Jimin when Jimin looked at Yoongi and smiled.

"You go Dad I will come with Yoongi" He still looking at Yoongi who wide his eyes but didnt said anything.

"Okay son you come with him and be careful, I'll go with driver" His father left when Yoongi and Jimin is standing there.

"Why... you want to go with me" Yoongi asked maintaining the distance between them.

"Shall we go its late now" Jimin went towards Yoongi car when Yoongi sighed and followed him.

The drive is silent when Jimin looking at Yoongi with teary eyes like he wanted to ask so much from Yoongi.

He keep looking at him when some vision hit him.

"YOONS YOU KNOW WE WILL NAME OUR BABY SUMI"

"SURE LOVE. YOU HAVE ALL RIGHT"

Jimin immediately open his eyes and hold Yoongi hand when he immediately stop the car in the middle of Highway and looked at jimin.

"Jimin what happen" he hold Jimin hand when he saw Jimin teary eyes.

"Do I need to know anything Yoongi are you hiding something from me" Yoongi breathe hitched and he suddenly started to feeling restless while fear is aching his heart but still he decided to stay calm.

"What makes you think like this Jimin"

"Is Sumi is Your and mine Child" Yoongi grip loosened from Jimin hands and his mind is blank now. He dont know how Jimin got to know all this. Who told him like this.
He wanted to lie but he himself know he can't lie specially with Jimin but if he said truth will it made his all plan go in vien.

"Jimin listen..... its not like that what you thnk" Yoongi placed his hands on Jimin cheeks and softly carressing it make to lean in his touch but jimin immediately jerk his hand away make Yoongi confuse.

"How do you know what I'm thinking yoongi. You know I heared Jungkook and Taehyung talking if I didn't heared that would be much better cause my mind is literally feeling stressed that I can't be able to think straight"

Jimin burst out when Yoongi hugged him tightly.

"Jimin I know it must be so hard for you but trust me let our marriage happen then I will tell you definitely everything but let things happen the way its going"

Sorry for the short chapter😭