Alone time

(A/N This chapter contains smut. Do not read if you are under the age of 18. If you are uncomfortable with sexual content please skip this chapter.

Charlie and Vaggie make love for the first time.)

Charlie was pacing around her bedroom. Thinking of ways she could make the setting more romantic. Vaggie was still at work and she wanted to surprise her when she came home. She could feel the redness in her cheeks as she spread the rose petals along the satin blankets of her bed. Why was she so nervous? She had sex before. Not with many people, only one man and one woman. So it wasn’t like this was her first time. So why did it feel like her heart was about to jump out of her chest at the thought of making love to her girlfriend?

They had been together for six months now and had been taking things kind of slow. Well slow for Charlie. Charlie had realised based on their past conversation during their last date that Vaggie was a virgin. She was expected to be one until she got married. She was probably nervous too.

Charlie took a deep breath in and out. She saw the nail clippers over on her vanity stand. She walked over and clipped her long black nails. She enjoyed how pretty they looked when they were long but she didn’t want to hurt Vaggie.

She changed out of her pants and into a red dressing gown. She was careful when lighting the candles that the edge of her robe didn’t catch on fire. That would not be sexy.

She heard the door open and close.

“Hey Charlie. I’m back.” Vaggie announced as she placed her spear in its usual hiding place. “Babe?” She asked looking around. Charlie usually greeted her with a big hug when she got home. Was she out?

The blonde woman stood at the top of the stair case. She leaned one arm against the edge of the wall and allowed her robe to fall open, ever so slightly. Revealing just a bit more of her breasts. “Hey gorgeous.” She spoke in a lower tone than usual.

Vaggie looked up at the stair case, her eye’s widening, her mouth going dry and her face going the same shade of crimson as Charlie’s robe. “Charlie.” She was barley able to spit out. Her heart was going a mile a minute in her chest.

“You look like you had a stressful day Vaggie. How about I give you a massage?” The tall woman walked down the stairs and extended her hand for her girlfriend to take it.

“Yes please.” Vaggie nodded her head eagerly as she took Charlie’s hand and followed her upstairs. She hoped Charlie didn’t realise how sweaty her hands were. She was leading her to Charlie’s room, not her own room. Oh fuck oh god. They had shared the same bed before of course, just to cuddle.

Charlie pushed open the door to reveal that the lights were off and the only source of light was the glow from the candles. “Lie down Vaggie. I can make your back feel better.” Charlie smirked as she saw Vaggie lie down stomach first on the bed.

Charlie placed her hands on Vaggie’s shoulder blades and used her thumbs to move in circles. She moved lower so she was now reaching her upper back. “Can I take your dress off?” She asked.