1.

"Ooh God! It's been 1 hour where is this idiot" says jungkook while tapping his pen on the desk.

" If he heard that you called him idiot , he will beat the shit out of you" says smirking jimin.

"Shut up you shorty- Ahhh..." Says jungkook but stopped when he felt that someone is twisting his right ear.

"Ahh...baby...leave my ears" says jungkook feeling pain.

"This is what you got...jungkook when you call me shorty" says jimin while smirking.

Jungkook who saw this pouted sadly. And looked at the person that is beside him and twisting his ear.

"Jimin hyung, I'm sorry please tell my lovely boyfriend jinnie to release my ear...I won't call you shorty again " jungkook said and showed his bunny eyes to his boyfriend who is glaring him and twisting his ear.

"Hyung! Please Leave him this time, he received his punishment, his ear became red because of your twist" says jimin.

"Fine! But again you disrespect your hyung, kookie baby, i will not only twist your ear, i won't let you touch me for one week" says jin and sat on the seat beside jungkook who is pouting while rubbing his ear softly.

" No jinnie baby don't do this to me, I won't call this shorty hyung to shorty, okay I know he is shorty but I won't call him shorty again, because I don't want him to feel sad that he is shorty, we all know he is shorty but I won't call him shorty again because I don't want you to punish me, only I can punish you" says jungkook turn towards jin and smirked when he saw jin who is looking down feeling shy.

"How dare you kookie- okay guys relax, calm down!! Where is that alien" says blushing jhope stopping jikook fight and sat beside his boyfriend Kai who chuckled and wrapped his hand around jhope shoulder and kissed his cheeks.

"I don't know..where is he " says jimin.

" Baby! Don't worry he will come soon, you know how lazy he is" says namjoon and sit beside jimin and kissed his hands.

Jimin shyly nodded.

" Calling my boyfriend alien, idiot and lazy, what kind of friends you all are?? " Interrupted ellie who is entering in the class.

Everyone rolled there eyes when they saw ellie.

Not getting answer.

"Taehyung won't like it, he will get angry, when he heard what you guys called him" again says ellie while sat on the front seat.

"Miss ellie, we don't want and need your permission to call our friend with names, and for your kind information our friend taehyung won't get angry easily, especially with his friends who he loves and he is with since when you were not his girlfriend " says jimin and smirked when he saw ellie angry face.

Everyone smirked (except ellie)

They turn their head towards the classroom door when they saw someone entering.

"Sorry guys!...I woke up late" interrupted taehyung who is entering hurriedly in the class and sit beside jimin while calming his breath, looks like he was running when he was coming here.

" Meet kim taehyung - he is smart, handsome, intelligent and sweet & caring only for whom he loves, 2nd year student in college. Ellie is his girlfriend. And other members who is couple jinkook, minmoni and kaihope is his bestfriend in college.
Great in study,sports and cultural activities.
Great body and hold dominance and anger but doesn't show yet.
Taehyung friends don't like ellie because they think ellie isn't worth to be taehyung girlfriend.
Only son of Mr and Mrs Kim who loves him the most and who is powerful and super rich in South Korea.