2.

Somewhere :

"Baby wake up" says mrs min softly.

"Why eomma?? It's too early to wake up...let me sleep 5 more minutes please" says the person who is sleeping like a baby on the bed.

Mrs min chuckled at his son cute behaviour.
Their son is so precious for mr & mrs min.
They love him the most.

"Yoongi baby! Have you forgot that you are going too University tomorrow & today you have to go to seoul at your appa's bestfriend home to live there with them and complete your studies" says mrs min and gently kissed his son forehead.

Meet min yoongi - he is so beautiful & pretty boy. He is so cute & so sweet.
He is sensitive & cry easily, loves his parents alot, super kind & pure hearted. Beautiful smile angel.
Cat pretty eyes, round chubby cheeks, doll lips, cute nose, soft pale body & soft fluffy hair.
1st year student.
Loves making friends. Single.

Min family (yoongi, Mr & Mrs min) family live in daegu, yoongi completed his schooling in daegu, now yoongi took admission in an university that is in seoul, with heavy heart yoongi have to go to seoul leaving his parents in daegu and going alone to seoul.
Because yoongi parents can't go seoul because yoongi appa job.
But they promised that they will visit him once in a month.
Yoongi is their only child.
They love him the most, they are over protective for him because yoongi is innocent and sweet boy.
They don't want yoongi to live alone in unfamiliar city that is unknown for yoongi.
Because of yoongi safety, they talked with their bestfriend who lives in seoul & super rich too.
They want yoongi to live with them & so that they don't have to worry about him too much.
Ofcourse they will miss their baby alot but his parents is wanting him to safe & comfortable.
They believe in their bestfriend, they knows they will take good care of yoongi & love yoongi too like their own son.
Since childhood they love him & treat him like their son.
In fact they are the one who suggested min parents to send yoongi to their house for stay & admission in the best university of seoul.
So that yoongi don't feel stress & uncomfortable.
Min family don't want to seperate for yoongi, but because of their son future they agreed.
But on one condition, that yoongi will not live alone,he will live with their bestfriend in their home.
First yoongi denied because, he don't want to be a burden to anyone & make his parents uncomfortable.
He knows them since his childhood but live with them also in their house.
Yoongi don't want that.
But infront of his parents worried face & sad face he agreed.
He doesn't want to make his parents worried & sad for him.
They always trying to give yoongi everything & make him feel happiest.
Yoongi agreed for the sake of his parents happiness.

"Yes eomma! Today I have to go to seoul for my studies alone & live with appa & your bestfriend at their home" says yoongi while sitting down on the bed and rubbing his eyes cutely while pouting.

"My good baby! But we have surprise for you my baby" says mrs min and kissed yoongi cheeks.

Yoongi giggles.

"What surprise!! Eomma, tell me" says yoongi excitedly.

"I will tell you later, first get ready, i will pack your bags, come down, have breakfast with us, okay baby" mrs min says and ruffled yoongi soft hair.

" Okay eomma " says yoongi and showed his beautiful gummy smile.

Mrs min cooed.

Yoongi stood up and walked towards washroom.