4.

In morning :

Kim mansion :

"Honey, when min family is coming,it's almost the time" says mr Kim and sat on the couch.

"Don't worry, honey in no time they will be here,be patient" says mrs kim smiled sat beside mr Kim who smiled back.

"I'm so excited to meet them especially yoongi" says mr Kim excitedly.

Mrs kim chuckled.

"I'm excited too, I want to meet yoongi" says mrs kim.

"Honey, he is living with us, we will have lots of fun, our son taehyung is not living with us but from now on yoongi will be living with us, we will have lots of fun,we will watch movie on weekends, playing games, eating meals together, yoongi is like our son" says mr kim happily.

"Honey, you already made plans, he is like our son,we will take care of him and trying that he will feel comfortable with us like his home" says mrs kim smiled.

"We saw him in the pictures but we will see him in real life" says mr Kim.

"Yes in pictures, he looked cute & pretty but I can't wait to see him" says mrs kim excitedly.

Mr and Mrs Kim are really excited to see min family especially yoongi.

Same time door bell ring.

Maid walked towards the door and opened it, bowed and left.

"Honey they are here, let's go greet them" says mr Kim and stood up from couch and mrs kim stood up too.

Kim parents thought that it is min family but the person who entered was their son taehyung.

"Taehyung you really came, I thought you will be late or you won't come" says mrs kim and walked in front taehyung and hugged him who hugged back.

"Eomma,how can I not come, when you asked me to be here when yoongi and his family is coming" says taehyung and pulled away.

Mrs kim chuckled.

" Honey don't tease him, Welcome son,came on time"says mr Kim and walked to taehyung and hugged him.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and hugged back.

Taehyung pulled away from hug and his eyes looking behind mr and mrs kim who is standing in front of him.

Kim parents looked taehyung then each other and chuckled.

"Taehyung, are you looking for someone" says mrs kim teasingly when she saw taehyung expression like his parents caught him.

"N-no mom,I'm not looking for someone" says taehyung walking towards couch and sat on it avoiding eye contact with parents who also sat in front of taehyung on the couch.

Mrs and Mr kim laughed.

Taehyung rolled his eyes at his parents.

Mrs kim elbowed to Mr kim.

"Taehyung, by the way yoongi and his parents will be here in no time"says mrs kim teasing taehyung and looked at mr kim winked towards her husband who chuckled.

Maid entered in the living room holding tray with glass of water for taehyung.

Maid forwarded glass towards taehyung, taehyung took the glass.

Maid bowed and left.

Taehyung who was drinking water suddenly doorbell rang.

" Honey they are here, let's go " says mr Kim excitedly and stood up from couch.