3.

"what!! Eomma appa you are also coming with me to seoul" says yoongi excitedly.

He is so happy that he isn't going alone to seoul but suddenly his happy face turn out to be a pouty face that is looking adorable.

Min parents cooed.
But their smile disappeared when they saw yoongi who is pouting sadly and looking cute.

"What happened baby, you don't like the surprise"says mrs min softly.

"Appa " says yoongi and hugged mr min who seems worried doesn't know what happened to his lovely son.
Mr min hugged him back.

"What happened baby,tell appa"says mr min and patted his back.

"Appa you are coming with me, so what about your job, you don't resign from your job, i don't want you and eomma to do this for me" says yoongi looking up to his dad who smiled and looking down lovingly to his son.

Mr min kissed yoongi forehead softly.

"My baby" says mrs min and ruffled yoongi hair.

" No baby, I'm not losing my job, we are coming with you to seoul for 2 days, so that we can help you in settle in appa eomma bestfriend house and make you comfortable and also see that our baby is safe and comfortable in seoul, so we won't worried about you too much,our baby safety and happiness our first priority" says mr min and again kissed yoongi forehead.
They pulled away.
But yoongi pout is still there mrs min chuckled and took yoongi in her arms.

"Don't pout baby, we will visit you every month, they are eomma appa bestfriends, they are good people, they will take care of you like their own son, they loved you like their son since your childhood, you don't remember them because you are small when they left daegu and moved to seoul.
You used to play with their son, you guys used to be bestfriends.
But they had to move from daegu.
They are the one who suggested us to let you study in seoul University and they will take care of you"says mrs min and kissed yoongi forehead.
Who giggles while remembering childhood and his bestfriend.

"Let's go baby, we are getting late " says mr min softly.

"Don't worry baby, we are with you and your and our bestfriend too, make new friends in the college, don't cry, eomma and appa with you always,if you don't feel comfortable  in college or in the house,tell eomma appa they will be there with you, we will come back, okay, eomma appa love you the most, if someone bully you or try to hurt you tell eomma appa, we are worried for you, we don't want to see you cry, sad or hurt" says mrs min and kissed yoongi cheeks.

Yoongi nodded and kissed his parents on cheeks and in return they hugged him and kissed him on forehead.

They left for seoul from daegu.

Yoongi is so excited but nervous too.

Because he never met his bestfriend since childhood and also his parents who he knew since childhood but rarely met them only heard stories from his parents.

In seoul :

On call :

"Hello, are you awake tae??" says mrs kim.

"Yes eomma, I'm awake, what happened" asked tae.

" Do you remember mr and mrs min, your appa and mine bestfriends from daegu " says mrs kim.

" Yes mom i remember them, so what about them " says taehyung.

" They are coming here tomorrow with their son yoongi, do you remember him, tae" says mrs kim.

"Yoongi" says taehyung and remembered something.

" Do you remember yoongi, you guys used to bestfriend in childhood " says mrs kim.