Stargazing!⭐️

Liko's Pov:

It is late at night and I can't seem to fall asleep. I stare at the ceiling sighing, Sprigatito layed next to me sleeping. I turn over and hug Sprigatito before getting out of my bed and heading outside to the air deck. As I'm walking outside I hear footsteps behind me,but I don't notice really cause I was tired. I sigh softly and lay down on the cold air deck,Star gazing at the beautiful stars in the night sky. A smile curves on my face and I hug myself,suddenly a familiar face lays down beside me. I turn my head to them and see Dot? My eyes widen from surprise,my cheeks blushing softly. I chuckle nervously. "Oh hey dot! Cant sleep?" I try to have a normal conversation. It still felt so weird talking to THE nidothing. But i dont think I was JUST thinking about nidothing..She shrugs. "Yeah.." I look away from her and stare up at the stars and she does also. The soothing atmosphere with dot laying next to me made me almost fall asleep..She turns her head to me and I do aswell. She mutters "So..Is everyone else asleep?" I nod. "Probably..Or Murdock and Friede are making you sweets in the kitchen." She laughs lightly. I chuckle a little and turn my head back to the stars again..But as soon as I do I feel this sudden light kiss on my cheek? I put my hand on my cheek gently after and I look at Dot. She had the cutest,blushing and flustered expression on her face. Her hair was pulled back and I could see her gorgeous purple eyes. I lean closer to her and her eyes widen in shock. I slowly gave her a quick kiss on her soft lips,instantly I felt soothed after I kissed Dot. Dot looked at me her eyes wide with a flustered expression. I look into her eyes,and I felt myself heating up. She mutters. "I didn't you..you know..Liked me.." After she said that she turned away from me. A couple of seconds containing awkward silence I whisper. "Of course I do. Who wouldn't!" She turns to me again her eyes widening once more. I felt myself heating up after I said that..She laughed a little and it just made me even more embarrassed. She leaned in and kissed my lips softly staring into my eyes. "I like you too Liko." A felt a sudden breeze in the air after she said that,her lips looked so soft I couldn't help myself. I kissed her lips again and she kissed me back..After the soft kiss I look into her eyes. The words escape my mouth..

"I love you Dot.."

Her surprised expression curves into a light smile kissing my cheek mumbling into my cheek.
"I love you too Liko.."