Singing!🚿

Liko's Pov:

I stretch a little standing in the meeting room of the ship with Friede,Orla,Molly,Roy And Murdock talking. I speak up and everyone's gaze was on me. "I'm gonna go to take a shower." They nod I smile,I grab my clothes and head to the bathroom closing the door behind me. I slowly change out of my clothes and step into the cold shower,instantly turning on the hot water. I sigh in relief from the gentle soothing hot water touching my skin.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Dot's Pov:

I sit on my desk chair with Quaxly laying on my bed. I turn my head over at Quaxly and mumbled. "I'm gonna go ask Murdock to get something for me at the store. Want anything?" Quaxly replies with a muttered "Quaxly.." Quaxly Said No. I nod opening the door handle stepping out of my room,I walk down the hallway but stop in my tracks when I hear a familiar voice..It's Liko?

"I'll be ur one up girl!"
"So let's all jump up super high! High up in the sky!"
"There's no power up like dancing!~"
"You know that you're my super star!"
I listen to the rest of her singing in awe. She hit the notes perfectly..I didn't know she knew that song..My ears lean against the door listening. But all of a sudden she stops singing. I realize..She Is getting out of the shower?! I panic and immediately take my ear off the door and act like I wasn't listening and just out of pure coincidence walking past the hallway..Liko changes into her clothes and walks out the door. She notices me and I blush instantly like I was caught. Her wet hair perfectly framing her face..She chuckles nervously. "Hey Dot! Did you hear me in there..? Sorry if I was too loud!" I gulp muttering in response. "Hey..Ur Fine I uh..Didn't hear." I could tell she didn't buy that but went along with my lie. She smiled walking closer to me,our shoulders touching gently. "Come on let's go see what the others are doing!" I completely forgot I had to ask Murdock to get me something at the store..Liko was the only thing my mind thought about. Always. Liko grabs my hand making me instantly blush,dragging me to the meeting room. We enter the meeting room and all eyes were on us since we were holding hands. I realize that and immediately let go of her hand,I wish I didn't let go. Liko let go also and started talking to Roy. "Hey Roy! Do you know where Sprigatito is?" Roy shrugs. "Maybe in ur Room? Last time I saw it was when I was training with Fuecoco." Liko nods. I stand there awkwardly..I don't wanna be in here. There's no point other than Liko and she's talking to Roy. I start walking away and I was about to open the door nob to leave then suddenly Liko grabs my wrist gently stopping me,wrapping her arm around mine. I blush. Then Liko continues talking to Roy with her arm wrapped around mine.

I love her so much..

(I didn't know what song for Liko to sing sooo!)