Jealous Dot!☕️

Liko's Pov:

Everyone on the airship was out shopping in Galar, since we ran out of supplies from Friede And Murdock making sweets again for Dot. Me,Sprigatito,Fuecoco,Quaxly,Dot and Roy were in a different section of the town square shopping. After we got everything we needed from the list,I Point Out a cute little cafe that was Snorlax themed.  "Roy! Dot! Look at This cute cafe! Can we go? I think Sprigatito's hungry!" As soon as I said that,Sprigatito's stomach rumbled. We all laugh,Roy nods. "Yeah! Let's go! Shopping makes me hungry.." He sighed in relief,Dot rolls her eyes sighing. "How does shopping make you hungry?" He grins "Everything makes me hungry!" I chuckle putting my hand over my mouth to hide my laughter. After a couple of minutes of Dot And Roy talking,we enter the Café and all eyes are on us for some odd reason. We step to the cashier and she greets us with an excited wave. "Hello! Welcome to Snorlax cafe! What would you like to order?" Roy squeels in excitement in awe of all the options for food and drinks. I smile and point to a Snorlax themed blueberry tart and a Snorlax themed green tea Pokepuff for Sprigatito. "This please!" The cashier nods secretly giving me a wink. I felt a sudden tight grab on my hand,I gaze at my hand combined with Dot's then at Dot. The tension was so intense other than Fuecoco and Roy drooling at the mouth over the food display. Dot narrows her eyes,her eyes targeting the every move of the cashier. I eye Dot and whispered in her ear. "Dot? Are you jealous?" She immediately lets go of my hand out of embarrassment. I chuckle softly,putting my hand over my mouth as I laugh quietly. She blushes mumbling. "No-! She's just..being too flirty to you." I blush softly. Dot got so jealous sometimes,but it felt nice to have her care about me. I smile lending my hand out for dot to hold it. "It's fine babe. I understand." I lean in and kiss Dot's cheek,the cashier peaks in immediately noticing us but doesn't say anything. Dot looks away from me embarrassedly,I giggle quietly teasing her.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Me,Sprigatito,Fuecoco,Quaxly,Dot and Roy finish eating our food and drinks we ordered and headed out meeting up with the rest of the rising volt tacklers at the front of the town square. Dot held my hand the whole time which made me blush so much..

I admit,Dot is jealous..

But I love her..