Caring To Dot!🎧

Request from: @strager_cat! Thank you for the request<3

(This is a AU that Dot has autism and Liko cares to her Noises and etc<3)

Physical stims:

Liko's Pov:

Me and Dot were hanging out in my room talking about random stuff,then suddenly Dot zoned out for a couple of seconds then started flapping her hands excitedly with a smile on her face. I smile back softly "You excited?" She nods in a fast direction,She squeels. "I just got the best idea for the Nidothing channel ever!!" My eyes soften,smiling staring into her eyes. I ask gently "Whats ur idea babe?" She gazed down as she spoke. "How about i talk about the black Rayquaza on the nidothing channel!? Then we may get info on the black Rayquaza!!" I nod happily "Sounds like a great idea babe!" I kiss her forehead gently,she stops hand flapping and looks up at me. Soft blush across her cheeks,She's so cute..

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Verbal stims:

Dot's Pov:

Me,Sprigatito,Fuecoco,Quaxly,Liko and Roy and the other rising volt tacklers were out looking for info on the black Rayquaza like Roy always wanted. Roy rambled to a shopkeeper about the black Rayquaza,I felt myself being overwhelmed by the sounds of talking. I hold Liko's hand tightly and started making humming noises out of stress,She gazes over at me confused then notices my stress quickly. She grabs her headphones from her bag and puts them on my ears blocking the sound,I look up at her and smiled. She smiles back and I still hold her hand tightly to calm myself,I make soft murmuring slowly calming myself from the silence and holding Liko's hand. I clear my throat nervously,Liko always makes me feel better..