Chapter 1: Distress Aboard A Scrapped Ship

A/N: So here's the first official chapter and I hope you enjoy. Uploads will be weird but I hope you can tolerate it for now.

Also just in case the chapter confuses you, Erik is a pacifist against Eliksni for a prisoner he made and I'll explain it further in a future chapter so just letting you know. Also huge thanks to Virgin_Wizard for helping me out with editing the chapter and with ideas.

On a side note, I recently found an artist who was willing to do a commission with Erik and Eramis so I decided to do one. It was done by the extremely talented H3XX_The_V3XX on twitter and you should definitely check their stuff out. It's based off the Barbie and Ken mugshot format thats been used for shipping art and I feel like it just fit Eramis and Erik very well for how they'll act in the future.

  It's based off the Barbie and Ken mugshot format thats been used for shipping art and I feel like it just fit Eramis and Erik very well for how they'll act in the future

It also gives you a idea about how Erik looks but it doesn't matter so you can change it when you read if you want.

Anyways if you enjoy make sure to like and comment as it really helps me out.

With all that done, let's begin

—————————————-

Erik slowly walked down the hallway of the ship with Atlas being his only source of light. The only thing that kept them on edge was the fact that the ship's hallway panels had been stripped of their outer metal shell. The electronics inside had also been salvaged by some unknown group leaving nothing but an empty shell of the once cabal ship.

Erik looked around the corner and turned to his ghost, "Hey Atlas... what do you think happened here?" The ghost shook his body and followed the guardian as he walked forward with a hand cannon drawn. "I have no idea. Maybe if we find the control center, we can find out what exactly happened."

Erik nodded and kept walking through the endless corridors. No signs of Cabal had been found which was becoming slightly worrying, Erik began to fear that they would soon be dealing with another threat, that being either the Vex or possibly the Hive.