Chapter 2: Capture and Interrogation

A/N: hey it's been a bit but I took a bit of a break for a bit and the chapters are gonna be weirdly spaced out now. I'll try my best to not make you wait too long between chapters but I can promise anything sadly.

This chapter was edited by Virgin_Wizard  so big thanks to him for helping out.

I can't believe how big the story's gotten in such short time and I'm happy to say we're finally getting into the meat of the story now. I will be working on an Elden Ring one shot about Malenia just cause I've been playing the DLC and I'm itching to write something for that. But it'll only be a one shot so I can get back to working on this.

Anyways hope you enjoy

———————————————-

During his time as a guardian, Erik has gotten some aggressive stares from his foes. But the level of hatred the Eliksni gave him as he was escorted through their ketch was on a whole new level. They stared with either disgust, fear, or hatred and Erik hated himself for allowing this to happen.

As he trudged through the halls he finally got a glimpse of what life was like with House Salvation. Safe to say it wasn't the greatest in the world. Scraps were everywhere on the ground, and while it's not unusual for Eliksni to have scrap aboard their ketch this was much more than usual. The lights illuminating the halls were flickering and in poor shape as well as Erik gazed around.

Erik felt a sense of sadness upon seeing a mother huddling her hatchlings close to her as they sat on the ground. But his thoughts were cut off as he felt the stock of a captain's rifle jab into his side as they approached a large door and stopped in front of it.

Looking up at the grand door, the Guardian gulped as the door opened and he was pushed through. After regaining his balance he saw the abundance of consoles to his right. Along with the large window that peered out to the open void of space.

'This must be the control room,' Erik thought to himself as he trudged along. He turned to his right and saw his ghost dangling by the chain of the lieutenant. Atlas has been for Erik since he was revived, and seeing him frozen and chained made Erik want to pummel the Eliksni to the ground; however being in chains himself, he could only grant his most hateful scowl to his Ghost captor from behind his visor.

'Stop it!' Erik chastised himself for the thoughts and shook his head. 'Not the time for that... first off, I need to see why they would keep me alive,' Erik thought. His captors stopped in their tracks and he turned his head to look around for a reason as to why. Just as his mind wandered, Erik heard the sound of heavy footsteps approaching from their right.

Erik eyed the direction of the incoming noise with caution and curiosity as it made its way toward him. The footsteps only became louder as a towering figure appeared from a gigantic doorway. The figure was dressed in a dark blue undersuit that covered their entire body. Their height was far greater than the other Eliksni aboard, easily being around 9ft tall. Their cloak was ornate and a rich mix of blue and gray with blue spikes sticking out near the top of the back.

Erik felt his throat close up as he realized who this must have been. He had only caught glimpses of her during one mission with Mithrax. But he had read up extensively on her dossier the tower provided.

"Eramis..." Erik spoke in a whisper as he prepared for what was to come. The young Guardian saw those around him bow their heads slightly at the Kell. Forgetting he had been captured, Erik bowed his head slightly as well as a sign of respect but upon realizing what he was doing he shot back up.