Chapter 2: The Meeting

Knock knock knock… knock! Knock! Knock!
“Serenity it's Rory. Are you awake yet we'll be late for the meeting…Serenity!” called a male voice from outside.
Serenity jolts awake and falls off her bed, and she groans as she gets up using the bed to support her

“Y-yes, I'm up. Just give me a minute.” Serenity rubs her eyes to wake herself up

“Alright then, I'll be waiting and hurry up. we got thirty minutes to get there.”
A few minutes later, Serenity moves her brown hair out of her eyes as she opens the door and faces the blonde headed man.

“Finally after a lifetime, you're ready now come one.” joked Rory

“shut up.” Serenity said as she punched him on the shoulder. The two walked down the hallway and eventually made it to the stairs.

The two have only known each other for a week, and they have become really great friends.

Rory is the justice wizard on the Wizard Council, and Serenity is the new bravery since her soul trait is well bravery she's the bravery wizard now even though she has no clue what magic is but she knows how to fight very well and the council said that was good enough for them.

Honestly, Serenity thought they were just desperate for a bravery wizard. Serenity could see it in their eyes they looked like stray puppies at a random strangers door step so she agreed to take the position just to have the council leave her alone and despite them knowing that she had no knowledge of magic, but the council said they will teach her to harness her magic and use it for good.

“so… am I just meeting the royal scientist today, and that's it?” Serenity asked as she looked at Rory.

“No you're meeting asgore as well.” Rory said, looking back at her

“But you said-” Rory interrupted

“I know, what I said, but this morning, the rest of the council suggested that you should meet asgore since he's technically part of the council.” Rory explained to Serenity.

“Okay one it's rude to interrupt someone, and second, how is this asgore part of the council?” replied Serenity
Rory chuckled at this and replied

“Yeah before you came along, he and gaster were helping the council out anyway they could.”

“Oh so you guys didn't really need me to begin with?”

“Oh don't take it like Serenity. we really needed a bravery wizard back then, and they said they're still gonna help out when needed.”

“Alright, then.” Serenity ended their conversation there and continued walking to the meeting room. Rory looked up at the clock, and it read 9:55.

“Oh shit!” Rory exclaimed

“We're gonna be late for the meeting!” rory grabbed Serenity's are and ran as fast as he could up two flights of stairs. By the time they made it to the meeting room, the clock read 9:59, and Rory was out of breath, but Serenity not so much she looked calm and collected as she always is.

“Made it with a minute to spare.” Serenity says, looking up at the clock. Rory takes another second to catch his breath and opens the door to the meeting room. The rest of the council looks at the two.

“You guys are late.” The council determination wizard said

“Sorry Kenneth.” Serenity says respectfully.

Kenneth sighs “it's alright. Just don't be late again.”

Serenity and Rory, their head, yes, and take their seats at the table with the rest of the council. Serenity sat next to Rory because he was the only member of the council she trusted for now.

Across from Serenity was the patience wizard, Alina amygdala, and next to Alina was the kindness wizard, Nathaniel windguard, and across from Rory, was the integrity wizard Kody fallenfire mext to body was the preserverance wizard Zachary vinewall, and on the end of the table in the overlooking all is Kenneth firesaw the determination wizard. Kenneth stands up and announces.

“Asgore and gaster should be here momentarily, but in the meantime, we will discuss other matters.”
Ten minutes of discussion later, a knock at the door is heard by everyone in the room, and everyone turns their attention to the door as it opens.

“Hello everyone, it's nice to see you all.” said a goat monster with blonde hair tied up into a messy bun, and he was wearing a dark purple sweatshirt and black pants

“It's nice to see you too, Asgore.” Replied Kenneth as he stood up and walked over to Asgore, then another monster entered the room. It was a skeleton monster wearing a dark purple coat with the collar popped up and a black undershirt and black pants.

“Greetings everyone.” Said the skeleton monster as he walked in.

“Greetings gaster.” Rory replied as he stood up, resting a hand on Serenity's shoulder, beckoning her to stand up with him. Serenity stood up and followed Rory over to gaster and asgore.

“Oh, you must be Serenity, the new bravery wizard.” Asgore says as he sticks his hand out in front of Serenity.

“Yes, that's correct.” Serenity replies as she shakes Asgore's hand in return. Serenity leans towards Rory and whispers in his ear.

“Um… Rory, who is this?” referring to Asgore, Rory chuckles and whispers back.

“That's Asgore, Serenity.” Serenity blushes a little bit from embarrassment for not knowing who is who.

“It's nice to meet you, Serenity.” Said the skeleton monster as he stood his hand out.

“Nice to meet you too…gaster?” Serenity grabbed his hand and shook it while she tried not to make his name sound like a question, but she needed to make sure that she wasn't calling a random monster by the wrong name.

“Oh wow, you know what I look like before we've even met.” gaster said with a smile across his face. Relief washes over Serenity now, knowing she acknowledged him by the right name.

“now that everyone is here and and has been introduced to our new member, let us start this meeting finally.”

They all sit down and begin the meeting talking about arising issues between human and monster and how these problems could spark war and ruin the peace they've kept for so long.

The meeting lasted two hours as they were trying to come up with solutions to stop the quarrels and riots between the monster and humans, and then the meeting ended with no solutions to the issue.

Maybe at the next meeting, they will come up with something.~